LYUDMILLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LYUDMILLA

Post by admin »

banana
Guru

Re: LYUDMILLA

Post by banana »

Very beautiful girl!!! Super shy, innocent, but so thin and with cutie round tits))) Amazing! Would be nice to show more of her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will soon ! I have a BTS with 4 boys ... and huge gapes !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear mr Woodman

i noticed that lyudmilla casting was done @ the same place as nataly
from the post they are from the same place ?

do they know each other .. and did they do a shoot together ?

thanks for letting us know anything

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

They were the two best friends and during the casting we speak about Nataly !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

Those old castings are priceless! To see how almost virgins become whores... Any memories about Lyudmila? Was she good in bed? Did she fuck a lot with your boys between shootings?

niceman111
Guru

Post by niceman111 »

pierre, i still can't believe you broke this girl. the minute she looks at the magazine she becomes extremely serious and upset. she looks completely disgusted. I love her facial expressions at the part at around 8:30 while bending over. how lond did it take for her to agree to work. its hard to believe that her and nataly were friends as their personalities seem very different. i'm sure nataly had as much corrupting influence as you.

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

banana wrote:Those old castings are priceless! To see how almost virgins become whores...
yeah this is the best...

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

alex82 wrote:
banana wrote:Those old castings are priceless! To see how almost virgins become whores...
yeah this is the best...
Yea, third one to agree. :)
Even the audio is vintage, with lots of echo. :mrgreen:

And the persian carpets on the ceiling & on the walls and retirement home-like furniture,,,,nice. I actually think these very old school eastern european hotels are pretty charming. But the fun part is, that these sort of hotels probably still exist today and will be in 20 years. :o :lol: No time machine -as in the movie back to the future with michael j fox- will be necessary to see it; I'll tell you that.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This place wasn't an hotel, it was a flat ! They wanted to sell me for 15 000 $ in 1995 and I refused, today the value is 800 000 USD !!!

About Lyudmilla, she has one record, she is the girl who tooks me the longest time in my life to take an orgasm in a non-stop situation ! It means I have liked her pussy 1h37 mn before she explosed with a very long moaning ( no one simple sound before !!! )
She was very smart girl, totaly the opposite of Nataly who brought her to me !
It has taken me 5 hours to turn up her mind !!!
I prefered Nataly for sex but concretly, Lyudmilla was from far the best girl from the two...

PW