LEXI LOWE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
milster
Guru

Re: LEXI LOWE

Post by milster »

So glad that Lexi got to 600 messages. That girl is a fire, just amazing. And her casting was masterpiece.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely !!!
She is a queen ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:58 am
My English level keep me away from undertand if it’s a kind or mean comment you did !!!

PW
No he's been horrible, maybe trying to be funny but failed dreadfully.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anyway as I don’t understand it’s ok !!! 😂 😂 😂

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:36 am

PW
In fairness, the worst thing he did was accuse this Welsh beauty of being English. While Brits stick together against anyone else, there is fierce rivalry between our neighbours. Like football derbys, your biggest rival is that closest to you.

milster
Guru

Post by milster »

Legion23 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:04 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:36 am

PW
In fairness, the worst thing he did was accuse this Welsh beauty of being English. While Brits stick together against anyone else, there is fierce rivalry between our neighbours. Like football derbys, your biggest rival is that closest to you.
I thought she is English. But nvm, you people are same to me (i have a welsh buddy whom I constantly tease on this).

Either way, Lexi is pure bomba! We should focus on her.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

I love the rawness of this scene and how after the anal while sucking your dick you had her recall all the things she did earlier and had done to her, that really turned her on. Just great.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Lexi is a marvelous soul and I have huge respect for her because I know various people hating me and trying make trouble to me as they did with Eva Berger, contacted Lexi expecting she will be OK to play the game of the "Pierre Woodman's victim" but she said : "go to hell idiots" !!!
So yes she is not just a gorgeous great fucker, she is also a women with a heart and top honest behavior ...

PW

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

IMG_6895.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes thanks !!!
She always assumed this day without play the victime because she is a correct soul and never let anyone attack me for free.
Lexi should be an example of what is a true woman ready to go far with her fantaisies and accept it without play any dirty game few years later in order to feed the appetit of bullies and haters of the net !!!
The class ...

PW