Putri Cinta

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Putri Cinta

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On request from her manager I removed the topic she had here :

Capture d’écran 2023-02-21 à 20.35.14.png

Some people likes when you spend your money on their OF, sites etc ... but are not able just send me a NORMAL MESSAGE asking me kindly to remove her topic here with nearly 50 000 fans ...
Instead be nice for this free publicity on a forum viewed by over a million people every month they complain about ONE PHOTO !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the best is the way they ask me to shut it down. Not with kind words trust me ...
Anyway all fine we are in 2023 and the word COURTESY doesn't really exist anymore !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Grossemite
Guru

Re: Putri Cinta

Post by Grossemite »

Yes, her manager. Don't (you, visitors of the site) believe for one second that she's the one responding to you on her Onlyfan chat. At best it's the manager himself but for a girl this popular it's more surely some pakistani guy in some kind of call center.

They sell "access to the model", that's how they make most of their money and it's a complete lie

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Putri Cinta

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anyway who cares !!! I wish her the best ...
No need speak about her anymore she doesn't deserves any free advertisement on my forum.

I lock this topic.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!