MILEV SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dragon3434
Padawan

Re: MILEV SKAYA

Post by dragon3434 »

Could you please speed up the update pierre ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will try but for sure impossible before next month !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Vosss
Padawan

Post by Vosss »

screenshot i hope)

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

Although there are obviously a few people who like old women (and fat ones, and ugly ones), I am sure the majority of those who pay to belong to this site would prefer the sort of girls who we used to get in the old days. Young, pretty, with great bodies.

But it's the same with what is called "Balou style". Because one person likes nothing more than to see shit everywhere, many videos are ruined by nasty scenes which could and should have been cut.

I do hope that we get back on the right road soon. Pandering to a small minority is never a good idea.

Skylark
Padawan

Post by Skylark »

Not a fan is the Balou style or spitting myself, however, I am quite exited by this scenario

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

haha Skylark actualy me2
I am very curious what will happen to this lady
I think its fine to once in a while bring types like Milev onto the site,as long as we otherwise get the young beautiful girls in 99% of the cases :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Obviously yes nothing will change !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

phallokrat
Guru

Post by phallokrat »

I don't think we are on a false way. Some of us like to see mature ladies, although that may be not easy for the male actors to perform. So they ca show how heroic they are.
For myself I don't like to watch that- but we all are very different.

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

Milev is a cute-looking, 'mature' woman with a fit body. She's a 'true' European milf from Belgium w/ some 'bad' girl tatoos.

i honestly don't see the problem with having a separate section on this site for MILFs. Women like Milev can be in that section of the site. Pierre could easily talk to his website developer and have him install a 'MILF Button' for the site. & the woodman team can fuck those women in that section.

and on the front end of the site Pierre can stick to fucking the young girls.

i think the problem is is advertising Milev next to the the young girls on the front end of the woodman site.

Separating the two i think should be the method. have a 'MILF Section' or a 'MILF Button'

and i just feel like if we have a 'strict' looks requirements for the MILFs on this site and if they submit photos and videos in advance and pass the 'looks' test. then it can work.

No old messes or ugly out shape grandmas. just only hot looking, fit, attractive pretty older women with nice bodies. i don't see the harm in going in that direction.

it will just equal more subscriptions. more revenue.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

TOODDJAMES198329 👌your comment is very well said and clearer than water.

And anyone who doesn't like this type of women should simply not watch the videos and don't give their opinion, let them go see their young girls with surfboard bodies.