SLADYEN SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu as raison mais les principes en 2023 n'existe plus que pour des dinosaures comme Rocco ou moi mais les frustrés de services comme ceux qu'on a sur le forum des tarés de Prague ou des abrutis comme ce Tommie ignorent ce que ça veut dire !!!

en attendant ce connard n'a pas bonne press partout :

wxwx.png

Bref on s'en fou on va arrêter de parler de ces gens et ce concentrer sur la poupée belge c'est mieux !!!

Sladyen vient de battre un record du site. Etre classé en moins d'une semaine dans le trio de tête des derniers 365 jours avec 2 scenes !!!
BRAVO à elle et merci aux fans ...

Sladyen just broke a site record. To be ranked in less than a week in the top three of the last 365 days with 2 scenes !!!
BRAVO to her and thank you to the fans...

Capture d’écran 2023-02-15 à 17.35.54.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Timcollins
Guru

Post by Timcollins »

She deserves it she is amazing

Uriel
Guru

Post by Uriel »

How is this number one? It was very underwhelming compared to other castings which were better this year in my opinion.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Your opinion is like a butthole, everybody has one !!!
obviouly the chart is here to make you remember not everyone think like you ... but I respect your opinion.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

She's number ONE for me. And you can keep her there as you release more of the scenes you have made.

polanski
Guru

Post by polanski »

Statement of the decade..
“Your opinion is like a butthole, everybody has one !!!” :lol: :lol: :lol:
This cracked me up.. truly

Patriekie
Padawan

Post by Patriekie »

Uriel wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:37 pm
How is this number one? It was very underwhelming compared to other castings which were better this year in my opinion.
To be honest I agree a little bit with you because Pierre fucked Savannah Secret and the number one of all time Viola Bailey's much harder then he did with Sladyen Skaya and there is where the dissapointment is, because Sladyen Skaya is very submissive so Pierre could have fucked her especially doggystyle much much harder then Savannah Secret and Viola Bailey's, but....... hopefully in WUNF he will surpass this.

The rule is that when you fuck a girl hard and she says YES BABY like Sladyen Skaya does everytime, you have to keep on going because that means that she wants it very rough and you can't stop! If you are losing breath like a man then you have to go to the gym, because fucking young girls means that you have to have not only a lot of strenght, but also a lot of breath to keep on going!

Let's wait for WUNF!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OMG !!!
Did I looked anytime like someone missing of air ??? I don't think so ...
I think I was very rough for the first time of her life having a dick inside her. Of course she was not exactly like a virgin after beeing in bed with over 40 women but my job is to know where is the border line and not go over.
There are more than 10 people in jail in France at this minute exactly for this reason. I am sure if Pascal OP and Cie had understood where was the red light with the girls he worked, then probably all this sad story will have never existed.

My job is to give pleasure and do what the girls want. Of course we never know what can be tomorrow and maybe in 10 years Sladyen could play the same game as Eva berger and pretend she did not know what will happened and she was a victim !!!
( honestly I will be very shocked if it could be like that because she is a great heart and soul )
But to avoid been in position a girl could put me in trouble I always stay on the good road and do not pass over the line. ( And of course all I do is recorded from the moment a girl enter to the moment she leaves the room )
I know my haters love to pretend the opposite but since one week my work is under the eyes of high autorities
( thanks Tommie the butthole ) but for now after 10 days they send me every day messages that my content feats will girls "police" interviews I do before and after the job. It's not finish but let see what they will say once all will have been scanned by them.

So yes I understand maybe you wished me to spank her to the blood but sorry not every girl has a rhinoceros skin like Madame Berger and considering Sladyen had to do more scenes that week with me I didn't want see her full of bruise and her too !!!

The most important for me when I fuck a girl is not about dirty talk, shock, slap, spank, piss etc ... it's about the number of orgasm she get !!!

About the Wunf it was also very intensive and special as Ian Scott has a huge dick ...

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:36 pm

The most important for me when I fuck a girl is not about dirty talk, shock, slap, spank, piss etc ... it's about the number of orgasm she get !!!
PW
That is indeed the most important thing! Giving your models/girls all the pleasure you can give them! :) Their response to you and what you are doing dictates what the action will be and how far you can push! :geek: I don't understand how some on the Forum do not understand this about you and this site... :?:

Thank you, Pierre for all you do to bring incredible joy and pleasure to the initiates...taking them to new levels so they can be "all they can be." AND also for sharing this with us! Bravo! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am happy to share my passion with good people deserving it as they support me here !!!
I know there are not only nice guys coming here, there are some "torpedo" trying to make a mess, to make nasty stuff but at the end after 14 years of same tries maybe it could be time for them to understand that this old sentence :
"what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"
is exactly what's happen now. Some idiots think AGAIN ( because already in the past many time the same type of morons have predicted my "end" ) that I'll be finished soon.
Well we will see but sadly for you the motherfuckers team, I can proove I never did anything against any girl will ... so let wait the end of the "control" I have on my shoulder at the moment but if next week has the same color like this one, morons will cry once more and will try find another plot to put me down !!!

I will not pretend I enjoy this situation but because of that I learned a lot about many things in the last two weeks that my competition ignore and trust me it's in fact a huge advantage.
30 years ago I passed 2 months in jail and got excuse at the end from authorities because I shouldn't have been there but anyway it has been one of the most interesting experience of my life and this is also what has give me the opportunity to write "The Tower" and "Gigolo" synospys with a lot of precision because I had a lot of time to spend on it.
Today I feel a bit the same, at first I had the feeling maybe all will collapse after this idiot opened the pandora box making all industry in danger but now I understand I was right once again to have the security camera for so long taking care of me.
Girls forget often what they really said or did on a set 5,10,15,20 years ago but the tape or the SD card forget NOTHING !!!
So let's wait the end of my full site review by US bank systems and then if all goes well I will consider all this as a positive experience giving me more knowledge about our actual world. And if something wrong happen, in any case I have already found some solutions ...
FUCK THE MORONS !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW