MILEV SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Uriel
Guru

Re: MILEV SKAYA

Post by Uriel »

No offense to Sladyen but I prefer her mom Milev :lol: This will be a gangbang worth watching.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was very ... special !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

cant wait to see it, :D

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:43 pm

PW
I'm sure it was. and to be honest Pierre, i understand that you must maintain the brand of this site, and that is to show only exotic beautiful young and flawless women usually in their 20s age range.

but i don't see the harm in having a special sub-section for attractive MILFs on the site with the requirement is that they MUST be hot looking, reasonably fit/nice body, have a pretty face and great skin. No hideous old women should be allowed.

such a decison could bring an entire new audeince to the site.

i know u must do what you feel is right for your brand - but i just keep thinking that there's a whole world of Hot Looking Amateur MILFs out there that not being tapped in to. allowing hot older MILFs onto the site it will be like icing on a already delicious cake !! and you wouldn't need to change anything - just let the woodman team fuck them and you Pierre can continue to fuck the young girls.

either way - glad u allowed one MILF. i pray she won't be the last.
Uriel wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:38 pm
No offense to Sladyen but I prefer her mom Milev :lol: This will be a gangbang worth watching.
same here - the daughter is hot - but i want 2 see the Mom in action more. the daughter is the typical hot euro girl we see on this site. both are great but i'm waiting 2 see what Mom can do !!! 8-) 8-)

geoval
Padawan

Post by geoval »

Μaster please update it. It is super top body and woman . Can’t wait like so many others to see the rest and how she enjoyed your team !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not before april !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Alex Zumer
Padawan

Post by Alex Zumer »

Can you please at least one screenshot)))
please master)

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

Alex Zumer wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:26 pm
Can you please at least one screenshot)))
please master)
i agree one screenshot to hold us over would be nice. but if not i'll accept it and wait.

Vosss
Padawan

Post by Vosss »

Pierre, share us a few "spoilers" screenshots)

dragon3434
Padawan

Post by dragon3434 »

toddjames198329 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:10 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:43 pm

PW
I'm sure it was. and to be honest Pierre, i understand that you must maintain the brand of this site, and that is to show only exotic beautiful young and flawless women usually in their 20s age range.

but i don't see the harm in having a special sub-section for attractive MILFs on the site with the requirement is that they MUST be hot looking, reasonably fit/nice body, have a pretty face and great skin. No hideous old women should be allowed.

such a decison could bring an entire new audeince to the site.

i know u must do what you feel is right for your brand - but i just keep thinking that there's a whole world of Hot Looking Amateur MILFs out there that not being tapped in to. allowing hot older MILFs onto the site it will be like icing on a already delicious cake !! and you wouldn't need to change anything - just let the woodman team fuck them and you Pierre can continue to fuck the young girls.

either way - glad u allowed one MILF. i pray she won't be the last.
Uriel wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:38 pm
same here - the daughter is hot - but i want 2 see the Mom in action more. the daughter is the typical hot euro girl we see on this site. both are great but i'm waiting 2 see what Mom can do !!! 8-) 8-)

Exactly. Absolutely I agree