VALENTINA LAPIEDRA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VALENTINA LAPIEDRA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is pretty !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

Hope she got it nice and hard DP style!

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Pierre, as a fan of many many years, please, change your spanish translator. The guy thinks he is you, and he is not. And I don't say this because I don't like the guy, I don't even know who he is. But as a Spanish and a philologist, man, the guy translations are rubbish:

1- he goes before you asking questions to the girls before you do it
2- he asks the girls questions you haven't ask, and when he tells you the girls answer, all is confused, and you have to repeat your initial question just because he has asked another totally different thing.

And this casting is not the first, not the second, not the fifth this occurs. In fact, it occurs always.
In these case, a situation as simple as this girl has lived (horrendous, but simple) has been a nightmare to decipher just because of the translation.

He says continously during a lot of time she has lost her virginity at 12 years old when she never says that. The he realises it's 15, not 12, a lot later.
You ask about the age of her first "normal" blowjob, and he asks about being in love and traumas when sucking.
It's unvelievable. As an Spanish I prefer to see castings in English or Hungarian or Czech before Spanish just because hearing this guy makes me want to rip my ears off.

I know that Spanish girls are not the main thing in this web, of course, but please, hire somebody else to do that translation.
Please!!
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Ne connaissant pas la langue espagnole à part certains mots, je peux comprendre ce point de vue, mais en même temps PW répète en anglais la traduction du traducteur donc on arrive à comprendre la discussion en jonglant avec les 3 intervenants.
;)
N'oublions pas non plus que les questions posées sont quasiment toujours les mêmes, donc on s'en sort toujours...après pour les puristes il faudra repasser lol :lol:
PW ne discute pas en général avec les filles espagnoles sur le thème historique "Les chevaliers-paysans de l'an 1000 au lac de Paladru", faut pas non plus exagérer :lol: :lol:

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

tango75jlb wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:17 am
Ne connaissant pas la langue espagnole à part certains mots, je peux comprendre ce point de vue, mais en même temps PW répète en anglais la traduction du traducteur donc on arrive à comprendre la discussion en jonglant avec les 3 intervenants.
;)
N'oublions pas non plus que les questions posées sont quasiment toujours les mêmes, donc on s'en sort toujours...après pour les puristes il faudra repasser lol :lol:
PW ne discute pas en général avec les filles espagnoles sur le thème historique "Les chevaliers-paysans de l'an 1000 au lac de Paladru", faut pas non plus exagérer :lol: :lol:
Yes, Tango, I understand what you want to say.

The fact that the questions are always the same is the cause this guy makes many questions that Pierre usually does in his castings but the problem is that the translator makes them out of time, when Pierre has asked another thing, and then the confusion comes.

Of course we all know what Pierre always asks and at the end we understand what he wants, what the girl says .... but not due to the translator and that is the problem. Watch every singles Spanish girl casting from last times and you will see the girl putting faces because they don't know what the fuck the guy is asking them (and if they understand a little bit of English of French when Pierre speaks, then when the guy asks in Spanish, her faces are hilarious. The casting of Ainara or Nekane are in this range).

But you know what, you're right, the fuck with it. I'm too much used to see Gaby's perfect translation, and when I see the level of this guy, well.... it's not the same, and as a Spanish, I get pissed off because any Spanish man that is used to see Pierre's castings could make a much better translation work that this guy does.

But he is probably Pierre's friend and maybe he even does this without being paid, and just for friendship, which would be cool.

Let's forget this thing and let Pierre bring us many more girls, and upload Miss Terious casting asap. She is not Spanish, but speaks it, so it's the same to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Moi de toute façon le seul élément de langage espagnol que je comprenne, c'est la branlette espagnole :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merci à l'Espagne d'avoir mis des mots sur cette fabuleuse pratique dont je ne me lasserai jamais

C'est une raison supplémentaire je pense de ce pourquoi je kiffe autant les filles espagnoles, également leurs yeux profonds, et le fait de les entendre parler espagnol me met en branle direct, enfin je veux dire seulement quand il s'agit d'une fille...

:D :D

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zombi
Padawan

Post by zombi »

Perfect Girl

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre, as a fan of many many years, please, change your spanish translator. The guy thinks he is you, and he is not. And I don't say this because I don't like the guy, I don't even know who he is. But as a Spanish and a philologist, man, the guy translations are rubbish:

1- he goes before you asking questions to the girls before you do it
2- he asks the girls questions you haven't ask, and when he tells you the girls answer, all is confused, and you have to repeat your initial question just because he has asked another totally different thing.

And this casting is not the first, not the second, not the fifth this occurs. In fact, it occurs always.
In these case, a situation as simple as this girl has lived (horrendous, but simple) has been a nightmare to decipher just because of the translation.

He says continously during a lot of time she has lost her virginity at 12 years old when she never says that. The he realises it's 15, not 12, a lot later.
You ask about the age of her first "normal" blowjob, and he asks about being in love and traumas when sucking.
It's unvelievable. As an Spanish I prefer to see castings in English or Hungarian or Czech before Spanish just because hearing this guy makes me want to rip my ears off.

I know that Spanish girls are not the main thing in this web, of course, but please, hire somebody else to do that translation.
Please!!
Thanks ...
Will speak to him ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Don't be hard on him, I really think he wants to do it right, but the only real thing is for him to stick to your questions literally. Not going before you, not making questions that haven't come out of your mouth, even if you made those questions to other girls in other moments.