NIKKI HILL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
glazar2
Guru

Re: NIKKI HILL

Post by glazar2 »

I understand the pressures. It's not easy.

But in recent years the quality of girls has been lower than it used to be. I fact, I don't know how you can fuck some of them. I personally would prefer fewer new girls, but of a higher standard. Instead of the rough girls, we could have more from the cupboard. Some of them have been there nearly ten years!

And if you must fuck four different girls a week, there are several who everybody would love to see you shoot again.

Finally, if you are determined to fuck rough girls, the lovely Michaela Isizzu is now covered in tattoos and has fake tits, but she still looks great from behind. It would be good to see her in action.

I suspect she could do with the work.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Your opinion is important to me but reading what the majority of the members say it’s obvious the quality of the models is not « going down «  but the youth nowadays has another style and there is nothing I can do about it !!!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

Well, it's certainly true that you have produced some stars over the past year or so, but you have also produced a number of older and often fat girls which you wouldn't have done in times past.
I know you can't do much about the fake lips and tattoos that destroy the looks of so many girls nowadays, but that's why I think you should show fewer of them, and instead edit more of the backlog.
And I should be very surprised if I am the only person who thinks that there are more substandard girls now than there used to be. It's not your fault, but I do believe it's a fact.

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

agree-maybe even totally-there are enormous louds of update requests, which is great.
Pierre will know what the best solution is :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

but you have also produced a number of older and often fat girls which you wouldn't have done in times past.
Well I changed this because I have had a lot of request for big asses !!! If I was listening all I should have even gave you more of that type. If you consider for instance the success of Aleya Sun that you are tight I will have not shoot 20 years ago and also the personal pleasure ( it's also new for me ) I had to do sex with her, I think I did right !!!

Of course Nikki Hill is more my type of model but nowadays I have to adapt myself to the "new style of the youth" or then I will shoot 5 videos a year !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:42 pm

Well I changed this because I have had a lot of request for big asses !!! If I was listening all I should have even gave you more of that type.

PW

Well in the last few months or years the only big ass is Jada Sparks that we have seen on the site, my recommendation is to book girls like Olivia Stark, Alexxa Vice and many more options, real asses.

bloodking
Padawan

Post by bloodking »

Can you share some images? Cant wait to see him and his cast.

Anal_Lover30
Guru

Post by Anal_Lover30 »

This scene needs to be released ASAP

bloodking
Padawan

Post by bloodking »

Pls share scenes picture

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anal_Lover30 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:19 am
This scene needs to be released ASAP
True I need see more blond hair !!! OK I will make it today ...

PW