ALIZA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
superfucker1
Guru

Re: ALIZA

Post by superfucker1 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:17 am
Of course she did all with me the short time we were together in Australia and England
I would like meet her again and know how she is in 2020.

PW
Pierre, you have her real name and surname details. Just find her on social media. And call for casting again. You can do the same with other women from Russia in the 90s. But you don't want to do it. Why ?
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Probably because he is too busy with new girls like Maya, Jade, Sladyen, Esa, etc!
superfucker1 wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:08 pm

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sadly I have no idea where she is ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

snakeeyes wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:35 am
Probably because he is too busy with new girls like Maya, Jade, Sladyen, Esa, etc!
superfucker1 wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:08 pm
The new ones are no longer so interesting, because they know where they are going and pursue their specific media goals. Here are the girls from the past. They just go out of interest without really understanding what needs to be done. In Russia in the 90s, they were flattered that a Frenchman came and was doing a qualifying casting for a film in warm tropical countries. And now it's just the same type of rooms in different hotels. It used to be more interesting. Therefore, I and other users are interested in the life of actresses from the past
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.