LUNA ROULETTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Archer
Guru

Re: LUNA ROULETTE

Post by Archer »

Pierre please bring Luna back next year. She was my favorite WUNF this year because the way you surprsied her when she discovered two dicks was inside her the first time of her life and she got such a shock what was happening :o this moment made me to cum almost instantly :lol:
Nobody can do it the way you fuck and surprise all the girls. That's what I love.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like her a lot and she knows she is welcome back anytime !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Pierre y aura-t-il un possible retour de Luna ? Même si ça paraît impossible aujourd'hui un WUNF ou une xxxx avec Luna et Kira Queen ensemble serait terrible

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On se parle souvent et elle est vraiment gentille avec moi !!!
Elle sait que j'aimerai bien qu'elle revienne ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Ce serait bien qu'elle décide de bosser pour d'autre productions , plutôt que de bosser pour les tubes , même si ses productions maison ne sont pas désagréables !
Elle a quand même un gros potentiel et il est mal exploité !

sergio
Newb

Post by sergio »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:15 am
She is a woman, not a little brainless babe with nose full of drug like sadly many newbies are in 2022 !!!
This one is smart and clean, I love that ...

Capture d’écran 2022-06-05 à 19.28.06.png

She did an area X69 with Erik Everhard and enjoyed a lot that too !!! The picture I used for the tweet about is in fact from the Area X69 scene not the casting.

PW
This area X69 with Erik Everhard video does it really exist and when does it come out?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If I said she did a shoot with someone it's obvious it's the truth !!! Come on ...
I will try give it to you soon because I really miss Luna too !!!

PW

sergio
Newb

Post by sergio »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:36 am
If I said she did a shoot with someone it's obvious it's the truth !!! Come on ...
I will try give it to you soon because I really miss Luna too !!!

PW

I expressed myself badly. I'm sorry...

I'll be waiting anxiously!!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Luna was a very sweet lady and her hubby was cool with her to get her first DP with 2 other guys. That's what I like about them. So yeah I wouldn't mind seeing them back either. Very pretty woman with a super hot ass

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Luna is a smart ass. She does all she wants the way she wants and I am so thanksful she gave me so much and still kept me her friendship. A great soul ...

PW