LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

mmmmm nice breakfast for me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

Lunch and dinner too!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

I and I would eat her asshole for dessert 🍨🍦🍰 she looks so tasty.

Gapermaker
Guru

Post by Gapermaker »

The Lili need it more new scenes this year :P

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Lili and Some girl/girl action with Eve Sweet
20230112_180000.jpg
20230112_180013.jpg

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Rien à voir avec beaucoup d'autres filles du site Lili est une vrai performeuse anal , elle l'a prouvée ici à travers différentes scènes que beaucoup d'autres filles n'arriveraient pas à faire ! Pour le moment elle veut rester exclue anal ici , mais ça ne surprendrait pas que comme Alexis Crystal , Shona River ou encore Tiffany Tatum elle aille faire de l'anal ailleurs en choisissant ses productions avec soins comme l'ont fait ces 3 là !

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Well if she goes on to do anal and Dp with other productions, I think she was kind enough to stay anal exclusive with Pierre for over a year already. I hope more amazing anal scenes this year with Lili for Pierre. She's great!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She tried already to do anal for two companies and it was impossible for them to make it while her ass was too tight.
Maybe it will change in future but for now yes 15 months of exclusivity is a good thing for me and i'm gonna shoot more with Lili in 2023 of course because I really like her so much !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:42 am
i'm gonna shoot more with Lili in 2023 of course because I really like her so much !!!

PW
Great to hear!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:42 am
She tried already to do anal for two companies and it was impossible for them to make it while her ass was too tight.
Maybe it will change in future but for now yes 15 months of exclusivity is a good thing for me and i'm gonna shoot more with Lili in 2023 of course because I really like her so much !!!

PW
Super étonnant quand on voit ce qu'elle encaisse dans la Cappucino avec Darrell Deeps et en plus à l'aise ! comme quoi c'est parfois surprenant !