TERKA ANGELINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
burtx
Padawan

Re: TERKA ANGELINE

Post by burtx »

Thanks! That Mac Studio will do a speedy job of rendering the clips. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Once on my office desk yes !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

I think I heard it works especially well for Terka videos :lol:

burtx
Padawan

Post by burtx »

Been waiting 4 years for more Terka content. Please put it to the top to the list. Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

coinman
Padawan

Post by coinman »

Has there been news of release of the Terka videos?

burtx
Padawan

Post by burtx »

Well, I finally gave up and cancelled my membership. More Terka content has been promised since I first asked 4 years ago. I honestly feel pretty burned. If I had asked and was told it couldn't be done it would have been fine but it keeps being promised and years keep going by.

Anyway, I'll be happy to come back if it's ever posted but I don't suppose one lost member is a big deal.

Best

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look a request like yours is nearly a minimum 4 hours job for me and of course in case I find something a new editing etc ...
You are kind to be a member and I respect you for this but everyone want something for himself and it's impossible.
can you speak with Brazzer, Private, DDF, Tushy, Evil Angel bosses or to Rocco Siffredi, Jules Jordan, to ask them ANYTHING ??? NO !!!
So please try understand if I am the only one taking care of my members as I do, it must also be respected and understood !!!

So I found my 2012 footage and will pass many hours now to try find it for you but I can't garanteed I will find anythig new ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

burtx
Padawan

Post by burtx »

Thank you very much for your efforts. I think other members will like to see more of Terka too. She might not be one of the most popular but it seems like she can bring in some interest.

Thanks again.

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

You're definitely not the only one who would like to see more of Terka, so that would be awesome and I fully support it, but there are indeed so many requests that it's simply impossible to fulfill them all and we gotta understand that. It still would be really nice to have older stuff posted more often even though the new one is also great :D

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

Terka is one of the great girls-I support!!