KENDRA STAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Vladlen
Padawan

Re: KENDRA STAR

Post by Vladlen »

Do you still have scenes with Kendra?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think I have more with Kendra. I lost contact with her but last news few years ago was she married a rich Hungarian guy.
She has always been a marcelous person toward me, I have a huge respect for her and hope she has the great life she deserves !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

Still thinking about this casting...

One for the history books for sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I miss girls like Kendra Star !!!
Adorable, super smart, with a body to die for, and ultra submissive enjoying very rough sex begging all the time for painful situations.
But at same time one of the most normal person ever, clean about drug and just full of kindness. I haven't spoke with her for long time but I really hope she is happy and enjoy her life.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

She looked so natural after each of her castings. In fact those shoes should have been retired like the bulls retired Jordan's jersey, cause there's certainly no one else who got ass fingered, pussy licked and breast slapped all at once while wearing them, almost like scoring a triple-double :lol:
05032016P13701235553221.jpg
05032016P1370123555321.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: true !!!

PW

Vladlen
Padawan

Post by Vladlen »

Pierre, hi. How do you feel who is more crazy, enjoys hard sex: Kendra or Nuria Millan???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hard to say ...
Both are amazing !!!

PW