MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MAYA BENSINGER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

encore lui ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Timcollins
Guru

Post by Timcollins »

Was she loud this little baby pierre

Sherlok
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by Sherlok »

Thank you Maya Bensinger!!
We are very happy that at the end of the story you have taken the best path and that you have come to Pierre to record and fulfill your fantasies at the hands of the best.
As I said before in the chad, with that body and that mask you look more submissive and at the same time more interesting and mysterious. We really want to see your scene and all the others you want to record
Thanks Maya!!
It's a pleasure having you around here.
FdBys-KXgAIbMxE.jpg

Vladlen
Padawan

Post by Vladlen »

When do you plan on casting, dear Pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well it looks like people want support me good still, so I wanna make people happy and it will be in January !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

"I don't know if I'm ready for that" - well, I think you totally are ready for that :-D
Looking forward to see this amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing woman playing with Pierre (or being played with).

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:56 pm
It was very intensive !!!

PW
YES! YES! YES! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The teaser photo looks so hot!!! I do think I will be very envious :mrgreen: :mrgreen: of all who participated in Maya's debauchery! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you Maya for sharing this with us!!! :D :D

pieter
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by pieter »

pieter wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:32 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:40 pm
Ok guys please STOOOOP !!!
It's not by insulting the girl as Caleb or put a picture of a girl without prooves because some people on another site make it that will help the possibility she comes one day to me.

I have accepted let her promote her OF here and without ask anything in exchange, it was my decision and you can't agress a girl after she did what I allowed her to do !!!

PW
Pierre, just let her go. She already did her first anal on video so whats the point anyway (in your business philosophy I mean, you always only have interest to be the 'first')? She showed her face too on another OF account (I will go not in further detail but if one knows where to look everything is to be found), same goes for her personal 'lifestyle' in the State she lives in every little detail is to be found. This whole saga here was just a marketing stunt. Nothing more, nothin less.

That said, she is good looking and I really appreciate her blonde pussy hair, so if she ultimately (say around Christmas?) ends up on your casting couch to be put thoroughly through her paces by you and a couple of your studs I am obviously not against that. On the contrary even. But chances of that happening.... I wouldn't bet on it.
She came through. On that my glass sphere was -NOT- right. On all the other stuff... :roll:

Anyway, good to see. Did she still sport that blonde bush?

Mr T
Padawan

Post by Mr T »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:00 pm
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

encore lui ...

PW
Je suis désolé maître. Je m'excuse vraiment. Je demande seulement parce que c'est le seul type de contenu pour lequel je cherche à payer. C'est la raison pour laquelle je suis là. Je m'excuse si cela semble ennuyeux ou répétitif, mais vous êtes le seul producteur à produire un tel contenu. Je ne pose ces questions que pour avoir hâte de regarder et quand il sortira, payez-le

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

I don't know, this mask scares the shit out of me and makes me feel weird :cry: maybe I will have to pass on this one.