ZAZIE SKYMM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
EricX
Padawan

Re: ZAZIE SKYMM

Post by EricX »

So the video was added with 30 seconds of DP at the end before it can even start and cut. Wow! Now I feel duped. It can't be serious?

blowhound
Padawan

Post by blowhound »

So you basically got what you wanted...but it wasn't like you wanted it...so you're crying like a little bitch about it...on the 25th of December?? Fucking idiot!

Mr_Mystery
Padawan

Post by Mr_Mystery »

I appreciate that he put something up! And it does exist as video so I think the haters can stop now.

The reason I am so excited for Zazie’s dp is actually I had an ex gf that looked very much like her, only my ex had double D tits and a bigger butt. She let me do anal with her and she gave me the best orgasm of my life. I could have shot so hard it hit the ceiling.

EricX
Padawan

Post by EricX »

I didn't pay a subscription to see 30 seconds. I was looking forward to her DP scene and it was 30 seconds of sweet nothing. What the hell man. Total waste of my time and money.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Looks like there is an encoding error... the 4k (master) file is longer than the other versions, but the end is not playing via streaming (wich it usually does :) ) I am downloading it right now and will have a look after breakfast.
Attachments
66D4325B-9EFF-4665-918D-2A411C6FC3BD.jpeg
9211B397-F747-4BE8-8BF7-A3E7E5FA9284.jpeg

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Phelan wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:08 am
Looks like there is an encoding error... the 4k (master) file is longer than the other versions, but the end is not playing via streaming (wich it usually does :) ) I am downloading it right now and will have a look after breakfast.
Yes I can confirm that!
39F0E678-AD9A-4C8B-98D7-C257F87593CE.jpeg

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

The last 12 min of the 4k file are not playing, so there is an error in the file

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no idea why the last 12 minutes are not in ... I just reencoded all ... Sorry for that !!!
EricX wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:49 am
I didn't pay a subscription to see 30 seconds. I was looking forward to her DP scene and it was 30 seconds of sweet nothing. What the hell man. Total waste of my time and money.
Even if it was 5 secondes, a DP is a DP and you were telling me it was a photoshop !!! I didn't really want put it online this way but when people start to say I lie I just put them in their own shit !!!
Do not complain anymore, in any case it's exclusive and nowhere, no one till today was able to show you a video with Zazie in DP. I did what you were asking for ...

And I did not updated only the DP ... but the first orgasm of her life too !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Phelan wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:08 am
Thank you friend Phelan for finding the error... good breakfast!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:08 am
I have no idea why the last 12 minutes are not in ... I just reencoded all ... Sorry for that !!!

PW
Although the gift is not for me and it is not my type of girl, I appreciate that you take the time on these dates and make a few people happy!!
Those details that you do for the members, that you sometimes do, are what make you great as a person!!. :D :D :D

EricX
Padawan

Post by EricX »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:08 am

Even if it was 5 secondes, a DP is a DP and you were telling me it was a photoshop !!! I didn't really want put it online this way but when people start to say I lie I just put them in their own shit !!!
Do not complain anymore, in any case it's exclusive and nowhere, no one till today was able to show you a video with Zazie in DP. I did what you were asking for ...

PW
Sorry but this is a bullshit what you did to me. I was expecting a proper scene. This is why I subscribed, not with this nonsense about 5 second DP you want to justify, but if If you were transparent with me as a customer and I had known this, I would not have wasted my money on this nonsense you did. Instead you make an excuse about trying to prove a photoshop which I questioned because people said this. Then you say I complain. But for good reason. Instead I was exoecting a nice DP and I get this shit. WTF? Be a bit logical, obviously I never asked for a 5 second action. I was asking for her DP for a while but never expected you to do this nonsense. Now I wasted my money for this.