SLADYEN SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Blarit
Guru

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Blarit »

SLADYEN wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:09 pm
Thank you everyone here for your kindness to me. I feel very good in my heart because of you.

Enjoy Christmas like me I will do now with my family !

sweet kisses
Thank you Sladyen for your existence. Happy Christmas and New Year to you too, we're really looking forward to see you back in Budapest. ;)

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Many of her fans asked for pre-sale but its going very slowly. They must all be out Christmas shopping. Show your gratutude and love to Sladyen but buying some credits.

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

You are our Christmas angel :)

Fernando Bardas
Padawan

Post by Fernando Bardas »

I'm new member and happy!
This babe is so pretty please give us more with her preferably with cocks in the ass!

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

She looks amazing I spent 30 credits already-lets see how long time it takes before we can see her smile :lol:

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:01 pm
Will do my best for all this !!!
But before having sex with a girl on camera she wanted speak with her GF. They did it and now all is fine.
About IR she is also ready to try it and even want it !!!

PW
Interesting, most girls do only girl/girl because of their boyfriend, she is the reverse!

But we are grateful to her for sharing her sexual with us is any case.

EricX
Padawan

Post by EricX »

Can anyone explain what is the purpose of Presale? How much does it cost? It only 8% so howmuch money it takes to reach 100% to watch this scene? €10000 or €20000 on top of membership? That is crazy. What is the final measurement? Also if presale is to unlock scenes then why not jabe it for others?
I also promised 1 years membership if Pierre unlock Zazie Skymm's DP scene but he never said anything so what is the purpose of having ot for certain girls? Just to make hype and big money from new girls it seems! It's not a problem the money but have it for other girls also who we want to see the scene please or is people telling true that those scenes don't exist with the photoshop pictures so it's not released? Atleast have presale for Zazie and other girls long time not updated please. I'm willing to pay if the right girls I like is releasing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ericx, it's Christmas day and you break the balls at 6 am !!!

You're not a member, never have contirbute in anyway to make this website stronger and you non stop complain about various things not in accord with your personal wishes !!!

There are people here who paid every months since more than 10 years ( after that you are Graal member and don't have to pay again ) and NEVER have compained once about anything ...

Whatever you and some others try to do here, it will never work because this site is as it is since 14 years now and the loyal members are the loyal members, the others are anyway not here to support me but only waiting to watch a scene on pirates places.

The presale I did now was requested by many people and as all presale, whatever the time it will take, will go to 100 % one day without any care for your non-supporting soul feeling about it !!!

Don't play this game too much EricX or you'll not be any longer part of this forum.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alexandrow
Guru

Post by alexandrow »

But it is interesting to know. How much do I have to spend for 1%?

Counter
Guru

Post by Counter »

Sladyen, mooi om zien hoe je je sexualiteit ten volle wil ontdekken.

Ik wens je een Fijne Kerst en een schitterend nieuw jaar.

Groeten van een stadsgenoot.

Great to see how you are discovering your sexuality.

Wishing you a merry Xmas and a blissful new year.