SLADYEN SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Timcollins
Guru

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Timcollins »

Me like alot look forward to one day seeing the casting sounds like there will be alot of demand for it

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

Bonjour, Pierre

Quelle histoire incroyable :o :shock: une lesbienne qui vient voir Pierre :lol: :lol: :lol: et en plus elle a aimé :lol: :lol:

je viens de voir que c'était l'un des meilleurs castings de ta vie mais nous verrons cela quand ?:lol:

J'ai vu la photo publiée sur Insta avant le casting, vous êtes mignons tous les deux mais elle encore plus.
Vous êtes très belle Mme SLADYEN SKAYA
C'est un très bon choix que vous avez fait en confiant votre première fois à Pierre
Merci beaucoup en attendant de voir les images
En anglais traduit par google :

I saw the photo posted on Insta before the casting, you're both cute but she's even more so.
You are very beautiful Mrs. SLADYEN SKAYA
It's a very good choice that you made by entrusting your first time to Pierre
Thank you very much while waiting to see the pictures

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu me donnes du boulot toi !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: essaye de faire tes trois post en une fois stp ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:36 am
Yes I can garanteed it was "something" incredible !!!

PW
I bet you can. I hope soon we'll see it for ourselves.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today ... on her request she will do something unexpected by me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SLADYEN
Guru

Post by SLADYEN »

In less than 24 hours my life has just shifted into another universe. I can not believe it. This casting was a revelation for me. There were so many things hidden in the back of my head that I didn't know existed and that Pierre brought out in a few minutes.
I am a different woman today. On my left arm I have tattooed the women being ma ex most important in my life, I think now on my left arm I will have Pierre's face tattooed!
I decided last night to take a new step and I hope that my shooting this afternoon will bring me new answers about my libido which is now ... BI-SEXUAL!

This situation is part of my past now!
2b97de30-0d86-48f1-a81c-c747b717ae87.jpg
I want more dicks in me

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Who tries Pierre's milk gets the revelation. :D Welcome to the B/G world sweetie, I hope now you'll try DP, DAP, BBC, SMM..

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

If Sladyen took it even more intense style in casting than Olivia Sparkle we are in for a treat. And so does it sound like she was too.
7FD56415-36BB-4D41-A9E3-29A381EC2B3B.png

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

SLADYEN wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:34 am
In less than 24 hours my life has just shifted into another universe.
Enjoy the ride and have a good time - that`s what counts

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Sladyen, glad you enjoyed your trip, pierre is a sex master, have you also meeted Hakim/Alain Deloin (the guy with the cap on his head) ?