BRENDA SANTOS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
blowhound
Padawan

Re: BRENDA SANTOS

Post by blowhound »

See ya.

Dengan
Padawan

Post by Dengan »

blowhound wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:37 pm
Seriously, life's too short to get so bothered about when an update's coming. It's gonna come...for fuck's sake!!

He's promised several updates that haven't come but that's just how it goes when you're a one-man-band, so to speak.
I think it's pretty clear he's a) trying his best, b) capable of producing incredible content, and c) followed & supported by thousands of patient members.
So yeah, I doubt he's gonna bend over backwards for two people whining & bitching because they're not getting their own way.
No one is asking him to bend forward or backward. It's you also who is ignoring that he has committed for this video from 3 months and still not done. Whereas no more than 5-6 videos with action are updated in 7 months. It might not be a problem for you so please continue building Pierre's praise building but for me what's right is right and what is not that you should point out. Selective ignorance is not gonna help him no matter how big he may become. Anyways, I love his work hence had decided to stop piracy but that seems to matter less to him since he already has a high army of people who are happy with failed commitments, no updates and selective ignorance. All the best to that army and best luck to Pierre for his work and attitude!

blowhound
Padawan

Post by blowhound »

I'm not ignoring anything. You've both made it obvious how sexually frustrated you are ;)

Surely you get it by now. Agreeing to something twice or three times means it's gonna come, eventually. It's just not like Recorded Delivery with a signature needed. The guy is probably juggling several things at once & if he responds to one thread but not yours....so what? Think about it, he probably has a certain amount of time dedicated to all these threads (you can usual see he's posted a bunch in one go). If yours hasn't come, stop crying about it & find something else to do. Jesus!

blowhound
Padawan

Post by blowhound »

Sorry folks, back to Brenda.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

blowhound wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:02 am
I'm not ignoring anything. You've both made it obvious how sexually frustrated you are ;)

Surely you get it by now. Agreeing to something twice or three times means it's gonna come, eventually. It's just not like Recorded Delivery with a signature needed. The guy is probably juggling several things at once & if he responds to one thread but not yours....so what? Think about it, he probably has a certain amount of time dedicated to all these threads (you can usual see he's posted a bunch in one go). If yours hasn't come, stop crying about it & find something else to do. Jesus!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Right on, Blowhound! :)

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

So when is this being updated?

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

Hello friends

I understand your complaints, but it is better to enjoy the content that arrives when it is given to us without becoming obsessed. We are many members and each one with their requests and they also have to produce more content

I've been wanting to see more of my favorite druuna girl for years and I only ask her once a year and believe me I would give a hand for it :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was supposed make it last week. Then the new "Buntarka arrived and my mind was focus on her and I did not really found time.
I swear you will have it this month !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

Any closer?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Working on it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!