MISS OLIVIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: MISS OLIVIA

Post by mspm89 »

Did she by any chance have breast reduction surgery, or is it just that she slimmed down? She still looks fabulous, of course.

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:46 am
We have spoken together yes and she plan to come back soon !!!

PW
Pierre you should definitely make a SMM scene with her. :idea:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not a SMM is coming tonight but rough enought to please Sherlock I think !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

applause-22.gif
Thank you very much Pierre for seeing Miss Olivia again!! :D :D :D
Olivia is the typical girl you see in the supermarket, pretty without being exuberant, and who brightens your day because of how nice and natural she is, she doesn't stand out in anything in particular, but in general you like her more for being pretty and simple without being conceited.
That naturalness is reflected in her scenes, but especially in her "submissive" part, which is what we like to see the most.
I loved the final part Pierre, bring it soon for a very hard Wunf or the SMM which would be the scenario I would most like to see in 2023.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wish her to be back to me and she wish this too but she has an Ukrainian agent behind her who doesn't like me.
So it's a bit complicate right now. Hopefully it will be better in future because she is a great girl !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Sherlok wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:03 am
Thank you very much Pierre for seeing Miss Olivia again!! :D :D :D
Olivia is the typical girl you see in the supermarket, pretty without being exuberant, and who brightens your day because of how nice and natural she is, she doesn't stand out in anything in particular, but in general you like her more for being pretty and simple without being conceited.
That naturalness is reflected in her scenes, but especially in her "submissive" part, which is what we like to see the most.
I loved the final part Pierre, bring it soon for a very hard Wunf or the SMM which would be the scenario I would most like to see in 2023.
I couldn`t express it better... - she is incredible.

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Merci PW pour cette phrase culte (que tu prononces au moment de la pisse) : "Au prix où est l'essence en ce moment, c'est cadeau!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Miss Olivia will remember that ass drilling forever. :D