Arish Lamborghini

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Ahill92
Guru

Arish Lamborghini

Post by Ahill92 »

Maestro, it would be nice to do a casting with her! :roll:
Attachments
FZ-x7HYWYAM6Uz0.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Arish Lamborghini

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I refused her but I can understand some people love this style !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:36 am
I refused her but I can understand some people love this style !!!

PW
Pierre I don't understand you sometimes. You don't choose this girl but you bring Jada sparks instead. Seriously I hope you were not drunk :lol:
Never in a million years is Jada better than this one

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

How do you know ???

First of all I only did an interview with Jada because since more than a year she wanted meet me and I promised her I will do it.
Jada is an adorable person with huge crazy fantaisies and her face is pretty in my opinion ...

The true Arish face it's this :

FQvCapmWYAsZnxw.jpg

and with full tatoos everywhere and a huge strange hole like a big burn between the butt chicks ( maybe this part has disappeared now but anyway I decided not meet her. But if you like her so much subsribe at the circus because they were less picky than me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Well I guess I was wrong but in my opinion without sounding too much harsh and giving my honest feeling, I don't feel Jada is very feminine either. Too much surgery and I'm convinced her face remind me of some Trans.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look it's not Jada thread and until her interview is not online you can't really say anything ...

PW

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

It's just my personal opinion. I've seen her pictures before. I don't think her interview is magically going to change her appearance? We have different pair of eyes. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

jake28
Guru

Post by jake28 »

tbh i dont like her lips.i never been into girl who have fake lips.if my girlfriend did i would without question and would not regret it all

Sodapop
Padawan

Post by Sodapop »

After Lolo Ferrari, Arish Lamborghini... :roll:
Same brain it seems...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And same risk !!! Lolo was sued by Ferrari and been obliged change her name + pay a lot of money.

PW