MIA ME

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MIA ME

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !
You're right the most important is to know the girls feeling etc... but in the present case I can't let anyone present me as a liar !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Arapesh
Newb

Post by Arapesh »

bien sur

Tell us a little more about Mia.

A

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No more to said she's a nice girl with a good heart, she wanted start stronger things but the amount she requested for that was too high on my point of view !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Badre1981
Guru

Post by Badre1981 »

j'arrive tard dans le débat, pierre cété pas la peine de te justifier , ce type é un frustré, j'pense kil koné mêm pa la fille en question...il l'a bien prouvé

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ben de toute façon il n'y avait plus rien à dire et je crois qu'effectivement il a remballé son lot de frustrations ...

PW