SILVIE DE LUX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
BalouFan
Guru

Re: SILVIE DE LUX

Post by BalouFan »

So her casting initiation will never release even after you retire?
We missed that masterpiece.

SJR
Padawan

Post by SJR »

It looks like she got married. Congratulations to her. Certainly to my eyes one of the most beautiful women to ever get into this business, the few times I spoke to her online she was always very nice. I wish her lots of happiness!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes one of the most beautiful, one of the kindest to me and I really hope she got the happiness she deserves !!!
I also think she is anal exclusive which is a good thing too ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Elle est presque exclue , elle n'a fait que 2 anal en dehors de toi, mais ça reste un détail mineur !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK j'ai cherché hier et pas trouvé donc je pensais qu'elle était exclu mais oui c'est pas grave. Je lui ai dépucelé le cul c'est ce qui compte !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

snogar
Padawan

Post by snogar »

SJR wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:42 pm
It looks like she got married. Congratulations to her. Certainly to my eyes one of the most beautiful women to ever get into this business, the few times I spoke to her online she was always very nice. I wish her lots of happiness!
How do you know?

SJR
Padawan

Post by SJR »

snogar wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:18 am
SJR wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:42 pm
How do you know?
Her instagram last few days.

snogar
Padawan

Post by snogar »

What is her handle though?