ALEJANDRA RICO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ALEJANDRA RICO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ITW coming today ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

admin

ALEJANDRA RICO

Post by admin »

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

Jesus christ Pierre she is right up my street, she is so sexy, please do as many with her as you can, not that you probably need persuading :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was booked every single day after arrival and I could not get her back !!!
She became a great friend of my assistant Alberto and I can tell she is a very cool person. She will be soon with the crazy team in Prague.
So yes I am happy about what I did because it was fun but at same time sad because I did not intend shoot more that day and finally I did without been at my best capacity level !!! 😂 😂 😂

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:40 pm
She will be soon with the crazy team in Prague.
So yes I am happy about what I did because it was fun but at same time sad because I did not intend shoot more that day and finally I did without been at my best capacity level !!! 😂 😂 😂

PW
But why should it matter if she goes to Prague? I see on twitter you shoot Lena Coxx and she has already been used in some crazy scenes in Prague. So why should it stop you from shooting more with Alejandra in future regardless if she goes there.

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

I mean she has a super hot ass. Who would care where she goes? You should still smash that big gorgeous culo! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes right I had this chance !!!
So why should it stop you from shooting more with Alejandra in future regardless if she goes there.
Well sadly you can see here after a girl works for this company the sales are different than when a girl is 100 % new.
People lost interest and at some rare exceptions, it's always the same story and I can't just spend my money for nothing.
So I focus more on newbies obviously ...
But anyway Alejandra is a very kind person and if her sales are good here I'll be glad shoot her again.

PW

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

Does this mean Pierre we will see her shoot very soon? As you don't your competitors to get her scenes out first?

I hope it is :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe !!!

PW

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Alejandra's ass could be a mass weapon of destruction. Fantastic!!! Imagine the fun when she is riding and twerking on your cock.