NIKI HARRIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NIKI HARRIS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it was the past ... I try avoid as much as possible this type of light now !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Hm so on the one hand I think what you do is art so .. how you do it and what you think is cool is really your decision.
But then it's about my pleasure, too .. and I would prefer to have a less "impressive" background. Even grey would be better because my focus is on the girl ;)
And if you can't get hotel rooms, why don't you rent/buy an appartment ?

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

I suppose, even if Pierre rent/buy an appartement spécialy for shooting, the neightbours, is a parrametter, to take in considération, as this kind of shootings, make somes noises/volume, if you see what i mean, or you invite them into the party (same for the hôtel direction) :lol: :P

Nunez
Guru

Post by Nunez »

It will be even better if neighbours was hearing noises. They must watch and enjoy😋

hepi
Padawan

Post by hepi »

You did it WUNF? :roll:

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

I like her cute round ass 🍑

dragon3434
Padawan

Post by dragon3434 »

this new technique is awesome i think. great casting. i think you used a new pretty good quality camera.very clear image and as if alive.We want to see more castings of this quality

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks a lot !!!
I suggest you to have an eyes on Lucky Bee I just put online this morning ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Uriel
Guru

Post by Uriel »

dragon3434 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:55 pm
this new technique is awesome i think. great casting. i think you used a new pretty good quality camera.very clear image and as if alive.We want to see more castings of this quality
100% correct. I noticed a huge improvement in quality of this casting. Even the little balou moment and other visual moments were visibly clear. Appreciate this style a lot. Very well shot!
20221120_211556.jpg
20221120_211520.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nice little heart inside !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW