ROXY RISINGSTAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Octavia300
Padawan

Re: ROXY RISINGSTAR

Post by Octavia300 »

Sherlok wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:35 pm
Excellent setting for all the Roxy lovers who voted for her. She is a good girl, down to earth, who knows what she wants to show.
Thank you Pierre for having convinced her of this scene.
Hungarian girls in particular are not my prototype of a girl because they are generally more upright and view some parts of the submission with suspicion ...
If we compare the last two scenes most similar to the SMM, there is a big difference between Cassie Fire and Roxy ... since in one scene Cassie's "Rough" environment is palpable, including the spitting face and the interaction with dirty talk between they. ... on the other hand, in the Roxy scene she is submissive and allows herself to be done and does not create that violent atmosphere that some of us like.
They are two different types of scenes with two different styles ...
For my taste I prefer the Cassie Fire type, but you have to respect those who prefer another style and like Roxy in all facets of it.
Octavia300 I understand you and that is what the monthly voting is for, so I encourage you to vote for Kendra Star or Natalie Gold as you will have my support because I also want an SMM because I love this series.
All the best ;)
give a link to where to vote and when.???

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

alroi wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:26 pm
Certainly one of the best saggy breasts for this great girl.
To be fair, with her breasts' size, there's not much they can do against gravity. Most girls of similar size opt for surgery, and few girls can boast that perfect shape and size balance, hence why they're so exceptional.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like her breast, they are heavy in the hands and react well to all actions, she is smart enough not think about any surgery for now and I hope she will stay like that !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

une belle gravité bien lourde entre les mains ! 8-)
Attachments
47.jpg

mr_vik
Guru

Post by mr_vik »

Fantastic Scene, Thanks

But I miss the full HD download option. You normaly give us this option. Thnaks

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

An unexpectedly HOT scene! :o :o I did not think I would find this scene as exciting as I did! :D Roxy's response to you and Joohn was awesome! Thank you, Pierre...and Roxy for sharing you and your toys with us! :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks to her kindness and trust in me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

mspm89 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:50 am
alroi wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:26 pm
Certainly one of the best saggy breasts for this great girl.
To be fair, with her breasts' size, there's not much they can do against gravity. Most girls of similar size opt for surgery, and few girls can boast that perfect shape and size balance, hence why they're so exceptional.
Totally agree.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was really a perfect girl for this industry but unfortunately this industry smashed too many cute soul like her !!!

PW