ARIELA DONOVAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ARIELA DONOVAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OUi il faut que je m'y mette tu as raison.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

I looove this babes tall and sexy frame. I am sure her ass got a good treatment after her last breakfast with Pierre. I'm excited to see how her hot, pale ass of got rammed😈 I'm sure ypu fed her well for breakfast. Was there a dirty bum after? :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You'll know once online !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

She hasn't done too any anal scenes with others. Looking forward to seeing this babe again with you.

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Son casting et sa récente XXXX nous laisse impatients !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je sais boen et je vais faire des mises à jours !!!

PW

Masterchief
Padawan

Post by Masterchief »

When can this scene be updated?

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

Can you give us something with Ariela soon.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tonight !!!
With little teaser video here : https://twitter.com/TheAtrax/status/1728568957588709500

PW

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

I don't understand why there have been no reactions after watching this casting.

Oh yes, I've been a paying member for this type of casting for almost a decade now. From start to finish I was captivated by Ariela and PW. It's so fascinating to see how this shy stone is gradually transformed into a diamond by Pierre. She absolutely let herself go at a certain point and enjoyed PW's "treatment" with every fibre of her body. I think she had a tingling sensation all over her body for several days. Not just in her pussy and arse.

Once again a huge compliment to you Pierre. You awakened a volcano in her and she was able to thaw out completely after such a long time without sexual activity. I hope that in the future such castings will be brought out of the box from time to time.

Thank you Ariela and of course PW for this great insight into how shyness can turn into sexual ecstasy.