ELLA MARTIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ELLA MARTIN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I said in the "25" topic that she will be updated this month !!! So please just relax a bit ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Almost there !!!
I am gonna cast a newbie today, and I hope I'll not be to tired tonight and able finish the editing of Ella ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Ella-Martin-CX-.jpg
Ella-Martin-CX-.jpg (32.66 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
Puffff.... :o :o :o
What a first part of the casting! Ella Martin has it all, incredible eyes, perfect smile, precious tits....but seeing her squirm with pleasure while Pierre initiates her is a true spectacle. :shock:
Please Pierre!! Don't edit the second part too much, we want to enjoy Ella Martin to the fullest. :D :D :D

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

Totally lovely girl. This is superb.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Sherlok wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:02 am
Ella-Martin-CX-.jpg
Puffff.... :o :o :o
What a first part of the casting! Ella Martin has it all, incredible eyes, perfect smile, precious tits....but seeing her squirm with pleasure while Pierre initiates her is a true spectacle. :shock:
Please Pierre!! Don't edit the second part too much, we want to enjoy Ella Martin to the fullest. :D :D :D
Sherlok, you are absolutely right, every second of, with and in her is a pleasure and a present. I`m so thankful to God that he gave me this seven years of waiting time to enjoy now her casting, a highlight due to her beauty and expression.

UNAI
Padawan

Post by UNAI »

Magnifique! Quel plaisir d'avoir enfin son casting! Vivement demain!

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

wow wow wow what a beautie and a wizard :D and the gang :lol:
Pierre-you are by far the best

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Total perfection. Thanks master Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks for your patient guys !!! I have had non stop production this week from early morning to the night !!!
I wasn't able to finalize Ella in time and I apologyse, but even this night I was sleeping on my armchair with the computeur on my knees ...
I'm obliged sometimes to do some choices. Thanks god my dear members here usually know about it.
This week-end I'll do my best on editing new things.
Elle Martin is online

PW

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

The true supporters and friends follows you for instance on Twitter and knows what are you doing!
When they have some brain they know you make all good!