NIKI HARRIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kmconstantine
Guru

Re: NIKI HARRIS

Post by Kmconstantine »

I think the change is good. Sometimes we have to accept things change. Myself, personally I wish very much that Pierre goes back to his classic Woodman films. These were the best movies ever made. But times change. We move forward. It's new era. If Pierre feel he wants to change a bit we have to support it. I like the new way as well. To me it's not so important. The sex is the same. Just the visual is more advanced. But to each his own.

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

spanishfan wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:50 pm
I agree too, when I see a casting I like to focus on the girl/action, and a normal hotel room achieves that purpose. With this "decoration" the attention is more difficult to maintain.... You know I'm a total fan of your work but... as it has already been said, the naturality is your main stone and this new background is everything except normal...

Your work = 10/10

but, in normal standard hotel rooms :lol: :lol:

Best regards,
spanishfan
I totally agree with this comment and those of Beinhart, Balou, etc...
With these backgrounds, the naturalness of the casting that we like so much is lost.
It's everything that happens on the contrary in the XXXX scenes, that since it doesn't have to be like a casting, you can play with multiple possibilities and create new environments, without going out, that do combine perfectly with the XXXX. As an example, an SMM with a dungeon background would be awesome.
I'm not against backgrounds in XXXX scenes like Candie Luciani's scene that match perfectly.
Captura de pantalla 2022-11-09 153355.jpg

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

I totally agree with this comment and those of Beinhart, Balou, etc...
With these backgrounds, the naturalness of the casting that we like so much is lost.
It's everything that happens on the contrary in the XXXX scenes, that since it doesn't have to be like a casting, you can play with multiple possibilities and create new environments, without going out, that do combine perfectly with the XXXX. As an example, an SMM with a dungeon background would be awesome.
I'm not against backgrounds in XXXX scenes like Candie Luciani's scene that match perfectly.
I agree with Sherlock! This could be a good solution that makes everyone happy. The Castings are in my opinion premium product of the site, it should stay like it is.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Problem is I have more and more problem to get hotel rooms and this is the best solution for me at the moment to change a bit the style !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:31 pm
Problem is I have more and more problem to get hotel rooms and this is the best solution for me at the moment to change a bit the style !!!

PW
Well, in that case, look for a good soft bedroom background, meanwhile, for the castings!!... :lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Who the fuck cares if Pierre initiates the girl in an old hotel room as opposed to a more visually appealing one? So by some of yours logic, shooting in a dark hotel room is more authentic?. You guys are fucking stupid 🙄
This is 21st century. Just let Pierre do it as he wants. I like the new style. You have over hundreds of videos of initiations in hotel rooms already. Change is good!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

JohnWick wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:31 pm
Who the fuck cares if Pierre initiates the girl in an old hotel room as opposed to a more visually appealing one?
Todos los hoteles son viejos para ti...jajaja.A ver si pone este croma en el siguiente casting para que tu inteligencia pueda entenderlo..
giochi-preistoriaPC.jpg
Un foro es para debatir opiniones,te gusten o no!!.Pierre al final hara lo que desee.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

No comprende stupidnese :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obviously if you eat bacon and eggs every single day of your life, eventually it is going to taste bland and you will lose your appetite for it. It's the same concept here. You don't have to be Sherlok Holmes to discover that. For years Pierre did ot the way you liked. Now you complain he does it a better and more modern way. Variety is the spice of life!

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

I agree with John. Besides, Pierre will be shooting fully in 8K in the future. You can't expect things to be the same. Quality is much better nowadays. He has to look at that and better environments as well. It's an upgrade for sure.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

JohnWick wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:31 pm
Who the fuck cares if Pierre initiates the girl in an old hotel room as opposed to a more visually appealing one? So by some of yours logic, shooting in a dark hotel room is more authentic?. You guys are fucking stupid 🙄
This is 21st century. Just let Pierre do it as he wants. I like the new style. You have over hundreds of videos of initiations in hotel rooms already. Change is good!
Great move to call a lot of long-term members here „fucking stupid“... - by the way the logic you complain is called outside your Tik Tok World Corporate Identity which has often more value for a company than the product/content itself