MARY ROCK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MARY ROCK

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est beaucoup plus vicieux que ça ... mais les temps sont durs surtout en cette période Covid et il faut aussi comprendre que pour pas mal de filles, surtout les Russes et Ukrainiènnes, la situation est vraiment difficile donc tant que les frontières sont fermées elles ont le couteau sous la gorge !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:23 pm
Come on, Gaby doesn't shoot since 17 years !!! But I agree for her age she is incredible.
Mary came without any make up, she looks so young too and hard to believe she is 24.

PW
Gaby looks so amazing after all these years. I know its almost impossible but I think it would be nice to see Gaby in one last video. Maybe a present for Christmas to her fans??? 🤣

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:53 pm
C'est beaucoup plus vicieux que ça ... mais les temps sont durs surtout en cette période Covid et il faut aussi comprendre que pour pas mal de filles, surtout les Russes et Ukrainiènnes, la situation est vraiment difficile donc tant que les frontières sont fermées elles ont le couteau sous la gorge !!!

PW
Ouais mais quand tu la sollicites pour une scène comme tu sais le faire , elle pleure qu'elle a mal au cul , pourtant pour ramasser les billet ou autres raisons on s'en fiche , le mal de cul disparaît comme par magie ! Ah ces models , des phénomènes !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle m'a déçu certe de jouer ce jeu de dupe de la fille qui ne peux pas anal etc ...
Mais elle m'a donné sa première VRAIE anale et promis sa première DP. On verra si elle est honnête ou juste une petite menteuse. Le futur apportera la réponse.

Pour le moment , les Russes sont bloquées en Russie à cause du Covid. On verra lorsque ce sera fini ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rascal
Padawan

Post by Rascal »

She's repulsed by black men but then she goes and shoots interracial scene :lol: funny this girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I heard this thing thousand of times and honestly I think it's good when they change their mind about it !!!

PW

jasonferdton
Guru

Post by jasonferdton »

I have been subscribed to her OF...and didn't realize she had done a scene for Pierre!
She is of course one of the most beautiful and attractive personality too, as evidenced by her popularity in social media.

I wonder if she said anything recently to you Pierre after the pandemic about coming back for WUNF and/or DP ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We are in touch and speak sometime together !!!
Mary is a special girl, she gave me her words after the casting that she will do her first DP for me. Sadly she has had many opportunities to come back to make it with me but for now she never did it and I must say I don't really believe so much she will do it one day for me ...
But who knows maybe she will keep her words and proof she has a good heart !!!

PW

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

Mary did a threesome with Lili recently and it was hot as hell🤪🔥
20221031_063918.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes both are hot but two very different souls !!!

PW