LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
phallokrat
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by phallokrat »

Amazing! She seems to be the perfect girl next door with a natural beauty and a pleasant character- a girl to fall in love with- and in one moment she turns into such a seductive lady- great!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:36 pm
Yes she breaks all records and his on the way to lead this forum one day if it stays like that !!!

PW
I pray to God she does not retire like others and there is many more scenes with you to come with her . The last thing we need is to hear bad news like with Sylvia or Barbie

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

phallokrat wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:42 pm
Amazing! She seems to be the perfect girl next door with a natural beauty and a pleasant character- a girl to fall in love with- and in one moment she turns into such a seductive lady- great!
She has that personality of innocence and in an instant she can turn on the seduction with those crazy eyes and then turn into a nympho. The way she transforms herself, nobody does it quite like her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Agree with this, she is so shy until a dick comes inside her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:15 pm
Agree with this, she is so shy until a dick comes inside her !!!

PW
Nothing is better like the shy ones like Lili who metamorphasize into nasty fuck bunnies and can be both sensual and then also take a rough pounding making you more excited because you realize she can also be super nasty giving you good surprises.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:28 pm
you just have to follow the example of Lili walking now in same shoes as Tiffany Tatum never been at the wrong place after 5 years and be the most prolific model financialy in her agency !!!
speaking of Tiffany, a girl like her deserve an AXT scene. Lili and Tiffany together in the same room would be superstar status of orgasmic heaven 🤪

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Lili and Tiffany together in the same room would be superstar status of orgasmic heaven
Right !!!
But I just did an 8K with Lili so not sure about been with Tiffany. What is sure it's the fact I am gonna shoot more with Lili ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Lili is front cover of everything 😎 she oozes class!

Magnus
Guru

Post by Magnus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:15 am
Lili and Tiffany together in the same room would be superstar status of orgasmic heaven
Right !!!
But I just did an 8K with Lili so not sure about been with Tiffany. What is sure it's the fact I am gonna shoot more with Lili ...

PW
Great because Lili makes the best scenes 🔥

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:15 am
What is sure it's the fact I am gonna shoot more with Lili ...

PW
Lili deserves all genres of scenes. She's amazing. Hopefully there will still be a chance to shoot a WSG in future and some private moments 😈

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

G-string lover wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:48 pm

Lili deserves all genres of scenes. She's amazing. Hopefully there will still be a chance to shoot a WSG in future and some private moments 😈
Lili needs 1000 scenes :P by the time she finish her career she will be the most famous Woodman girl of all time. She should have her own catalogue full of many epic Woodman movies. All projects should involve her. The lead babe in all adult entertainment franchise. She so special this babe.