LOLA HEART

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
balou
Guru

Re: LOLA HEART

Post by balou »

Your update of her CX is killing me - it`s a mix of WSG and DAAB (Dirty Anal Adventures of Balou) :D

I think you sent her off into another world and the DATM is obviously one of the most nasty dick cleaning action you`ve shown here. Incredible! It´s not a surprise that she wasn`t able to do much more after all and that she preferred a toothpaste than RGS to get a better taste in her mouth ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well considering she just did the Area X69 with my 3 friends after, it was important she clean her up good, what she did because she is a marvelous girl !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Superbe la fin de son casting !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!
J'aime vraiment beaucoup Lola, c'est une fille bien dans tout les sens du terme ce qui est rare aujourd'hui !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

balou wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:57 am
Your update of her CX is killing me - it`s a mix of WSG and DAAB (Dirty Anal Adventures of Balou) :D

I think you sent her off into another world and the DATM is obviously one of the most nasty dick cleaning action you`ve shown here. Incredible! It´s not a surprise that she wasn`t able to do much more after all and that she preferred a toothpaste than RGS to get a better taste in her mouth ;)
Your comments is killing me man.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alexandrow
Guru

Post by alexandrow »

Great update.
Why did you change to the "3rd person camera" at the DATM. Any reason or without reason?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I thought it was nice to see the full situation ...
Something wrong with it ??? Balou seems happy and for now you're the only one that make a comment about it ...

PW

alexandrow
Guru

Post by alexandrow »

Man it was just a question. Something is wrong with you. Completly unrelaxed.

You wanna hear how good you are. My mistake.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

???? I am asking you if something is wrong with what I did and you give me this answer ???
How do you want me to know if it's a kind or bad question you did ???
Try formulate it other way if you want me to answer the way you want ... and anyway it wasn't an "unrelaxed" answer, just a fact that you're the only one having ask about this !!!
And BTW I gave you the reason why I did it ... so I think I am cool ...

PW

alexandrow
Guru

Post by alexandrow »

Something wrong with it ??? Balou seems happy and for now you're the only one that make a comment about it ...
Nohing is wrong. It was just a question. Why do you interpret it that i think its wrong? And what does balou have to do with my simple question? :)