CRYSTAL CHERRY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Archer
Guru

Re: CRYSTAL CHERRY

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:51 pm

About Cherry I must say the CPX with Darrell will be the first one of the serie very very Balou style ...

PW
Oh yes! Show us that hot, sexy and dirty butt of this baby 💩

dragon3434
Padawan

Post by dragon3434 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
I already forget the restaurant girl !!! New hungarian babe came to the agency today and I prefer focus on her !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

About Cherry I must say the CPX with Darrell will be the first one of the serie very very Balou style ...

PW
voouvvvvvvv.can you talk a little bit.Will you open a new topic about it?you are like a tiger hunting its prey again :) :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No need open any new topic !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Homo*_*Eroticus
Guru

Post by Homo*_*Eroticus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
PW
It's all my life I've been waiting for this series to come to light :mrgreen:
I'm so thrilled to see such content in 8K detail :!: :twisted:
As far as the eye can see, FILLES FILLES FILLES pour l'incroyable Pierre
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As for Barbie Brill and Candie Luciani this one was made in the studio but in regular 4K ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Hector wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:18 pm
Archer wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:35 am

Wow wpw wow!!! This is BTS footage worth watching. Pierre hope you will make more BTS for us like this. It's so exciting.

Absolutely! I think sometimes the BTS can be even hotter than the real scene because of this situation .

Pierre I know you have priority but BTS like this one is priceless. Please make more BTS scenes especially this one!!! It's great material to be seen.
Be careful. Now you will make Doxx cry even more for it if he see this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Homo*_*Eroticus
Guru

Post by Homo*_*Eroticus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:02 pm
As for Barbie Brill and Candie Luciani this one was made in the studio but in regular 4K ...

PW
OK, Pierre :!:
When will be the debut of this new series on your site :?: 8-)
As far as the eye can see, FILLES FILLES FILLES pour l'incroyable Pierre
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

???

Only the 8K is new and it's the AXTHETIC brand. The others in 4 K are just the usuals ones ...

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Homo*_*Eroticus wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:45 am
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:02 pm

PW
OK, Pierre :!:
When will be the debut of this new series on your site :?: 8-)
I think he is referring to a NEW category for you, Pierre. Since you have your secondary camera recording for security purposes, I think it would be the security camera video of you preparing the models for their anal scene even if YOU are not in the "scene". I think we have all witnessed your ability to turn most models into lust filled women with your lips, mouth, tongue and fingers! :twisted: It is one of my favorite aspects of your videos...watching the women squirm and moan in delight while you prepare them for anal almost, almost makes the anal initiation secondary... :) except that is the point... As Kendall Kayden said, "Anyone who can make me come like that can fuck my ass anytime..." :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ah yes OK I did not catched it ...
Yes maube when I will decide retire from this industry I will have a lot of time to edit a lot of BTS like that !!!
But to be honest this time I just asked Darrell to give my Iphone ... I don't do this often !!!

PW