MYA QUINN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MYA QUINN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I guess from what you have seen it easy to understand I haven't any better intentions but women are women and I have no idea ( as often ) about what happened in the head of this girl to make her today say the opposite of what she said 2 months ago !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Hopefuly, this vidéo will close the mouth of morrons from the usual dark place

MVitaly5
Guru

Post by MVitaly5 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:47 pm
...but women are women and I have no idea ( as often ) about what happened in the head of this girl to make her today say the opposite of what she said 2 months ago !!!

PW
They're just very young!
Very susceptible to other people's influence, emotions, thinking with one day in mind. They make decisions without a sense of perspective and without life experience. Also, women's logic is very uncertain, vague and complicated...

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Boudist are like that too, day by day way of thinking, always in short time, because their principe is "we can die tomorrow"

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hopefully I will not !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

MVitaly5 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:31 pm
They're just very young!
No, she's 30'ish, right? Not a baby anymore. So age does not serve well as an explanation but what I find very funny is the hybris in the "scene".

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

I've been a fan of Mya Quinn since she started with her boyfriend and she's one of the girls I wanted to see here because she 100% matches my style.
Therefore, the normal thing would have to be to defend Mya for being the weak link, because as they say in my country... "Two tits pull more than two carts".
But the pictures speak for themselves and I'm terribly disappointed that Mya didn't come back and I have to agree with Pierre who has proven once again that he never lied and was a gentleman to her.
Well done Pierre!! ;)
But you're kicking my ass because it's been a long time since you've posted anything of my style... :evil: :evil: :evil:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Zegerman wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:14 pm
MVitaly5 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:31 pm
They're just very young!
No, she's 30'ish, right? Not a baby anymore. So age does not serve well as an explanation but what I find very funny is the hybris in the "scene".
Isn't it a strong word you are using now ???
is it for her or for me ???

Hubris, or hubris (in ancient Greek: ὕϐρις / húbris), is a Greek notion that is most often translated as "excess". It designates a behavior or a violent feeling inspired by passions, particularly pride and arrogance, but also the excess of power and this vertigo that too continuous success engenders. The Greeks opposed it to temperance and moderation, which is first of all knowledge of oneself and one's limits.

I personaly consider now that yes she has a very high idea about herself, been pride and arrogant in her SMS to me but anyway if she is able to come down about all this and wish make all flat in order show a better image of herself, my door is open !!!
Sherlok wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:07 pm
I've been a fan of Mya Quinn since she started with her boyfriend and she's one of the girls I wanted to see here because she 100% matches my style.
Therefore, the normal thing would have to be to defend Mya for being the weak link, because as they say in my country... "Two tits pull more than two carts".
But the pictures speak for themselves and I'm terribly disappointed that Mya didn't come back and I have to agree with Pierre who has proven once again that he never lied and was a gentleman to her.
Well done Pierre!! ;)
But you're kicking my ass because it's been a long time since you've posted anything of my style... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Thanks a lot Sherlock, I appreciated your wise post and wish all men to be able get your level of attention + analyse of the situation.
This month I will update some videos "in your style" don't worry ...

PW

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Did you do a casting scene with the other girl who showed up? What's her name?

Homo*_*Eroticus
Guru

Post by Homo*_*Eroticus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:57 pm
Give me please the time to put online the casting and then decide who is right or not !!!
What a girl try to show up in her social media in order take your money is one thing, what my security camera and my sms discussions get are another !!!
I am transparent like crystal water and will let you know all in order people make their decision ...
Is your security camera hidden or visible in the room :?:
It was fun to see how you intertwined the MYA QUINN & SOFI OTIS Castings :lol:
As far as the eye can see, FILLES FILLES FILLES pour l'incroyable Pierre
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪