MYA QUINN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Marcell
Padawan

Re: MYA QUINN

Post by Marcell »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:57 pm

On my side she swallowed my sperm and I enjoyed the time she passed with me ...
If there is no more it was MY decision and not her decision. The security footage can proove it ...

PW
Pierre why always this stupid game? Your comment wreaks of egotism. It was her decision not yours but you have to say it was YOUR decision because she didn't want sex with you. Come on no need to edit footage to favour your side of story always. It's not correct ! This girl is a good girl but you want to tell she is bad. Always same thing you do with girl when you can't get her ass. Just because you angry does not mean you must make all girls look bad here.

IanMcarthy
Newb

Post by IanMcarthy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:57 pm
Give me please the time to put online the casting and then decide who is right or not !!!
What a girl try to show up in her social media in order take your money is one thing, what my security camera and my sms discussions get are another !!!
I am transparent like crystal water and will let you know all in order people make their decision ...
On my side she swallowed my sperm and I enjoyed the time she passed with me ...
If there is no more it was MY decision and not her decision. The security footage can proove it ...
( click on the right down square to see all )

And there are much more you'll have with the casting ...

PW
Stop doing a big drama with her… come on. she didn’t like you after the interview and blowjob that you say so what? Why do you need to do all this? If she is not happy doing something else with you don’t say bad things about her in public. That’s not really nice and here I’m sure everyone knows Mya. She is a really nice person. Is not the first time we see this from you when someone refuse to make a video with you. Is always the same. Just different girl but same situation

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys I asked you to comment once the video will be online with the full things but you charge me before see it, showing who you are ...

Bye Bye !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kevin
Newb

Post by Kevin »

She is just asking if the next shooting on Sunday is with you. And you say no is not with you. At any moment you say you don’t want to shoot with her :lol: nice try editing this video but here there is no decision from you refusing her…

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Please guys, no fight

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is just asking if the next shooting on Sunday is with you. And you say no is not with you. At any moment you say you don’t want to shoot with her :lol: nice try editing this video but here there is no decision from you refusing her…
Kick one bye the window and another comes by the chimney !!!
But in fact it's same people ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The video is on the way and once on the home page you can open your mouth telling if I wasn't a nice guy, if she wasn't ready to be fuck in the ass and if she wasn't OK to work more with me but for now until the scene is not online please SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!

Capture d’écran 2022-10-01 à 21.33.50.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Kevin wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:36 pm
Me i hear her asking if the job can be on sunday, and Pierre answering "i will be at balaton, sunday", so it's like saying that he's busy, Its a polite way to refuse her, me i understand this

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sir !!!
And anyway it's a drop in the sea compared to all you have in the full version !!!

PW

admin

MYA QUINN

Post by admin »

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Well, too bad it did not play out - I am sure you could have had a cool chemistry and I would have loved to see her squirt..