BAMBOLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
damix
Guru

Re: BAMBOLA

Post by damix »

She looks mysterious, you don't find many informations about her on site like ebi.
It's normal?

Sharpshooter
Guru

Post by Sharpshooter »

Will she come back for a scene?

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Oh yes she have a fantastic bomb ass this one. We need her back for the action. I'm amazed she did only interview.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Forget her ...
She is not worth having more than one interview as publicity here !!!
She constantly plays with people and seeks nothing more than feed her unlimited appetite for money.

One of my big disappointments of 2022, I thought she had a little honesty but I was wrong...
I prefer focus on real performers with a heart and not on a girl with a stone in the cheast !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

I'm disappointed by this too. She looks great. Real shame!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's as it is ...
I'll not go into details but yes it's a disppointment. She gave me her words for something, and did the opposite !!!
It's OK I can live without having a end of the casting online on the site ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Marcell
Padawan

Post by Marcell »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:22 pm
Evidencia wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:47 pm
woodman you are a clown and a liar! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

20220721_191807.jpg

It's not her who said that !!!
And I can easily prove in future if needed I never lied ...

PW
But I thought you said before that she never said those things and you could prove it. Now you hate her :lol: so what happened

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At first because SHE told me she never said that and never communicate herself on her Social Medias but use some "assistant" but in fact she does the same game with various friends of mine and I know now she probably really said that yes because she has no friends out of any interest in the box !!!

But I will probably re-edit the casting and give you a bit more, just to close some mouths ...

PW

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:43 am

But I will probably re-edit the casting and give you a bit more, just to close some mouths ...

PW
Come on Pierre. I don't know what game you play because now again you make people think you did something with her when nothing happened :lol:

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:43 am
" but in fact she does the same game with various friends of mine and I know now she probably really said that yes because she has no friends out of any interest in the box !!!

PW
About this game...was it not you who tried to speak bad about her agency Julsmodels? and was it not you who said she had trauma doing her first anal which was a lie because when someone asked her on her OF and she find out what you was saying, she said she never had a trauma, which means what you was saying was not true? In actual fact her first anal performance was quite the opposite so what you say does not make a sense.So how is she the bad person in all this if you don't mind me asking?