ZAZIE SKYMM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ZAZIE SKYMM

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sharpshooter wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:47 am
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:38 am
À Photoshop ???
How can I do a « photoshop » like that ???
Yes the spider put in the image is made with photoshop but the DP is real of course …

PW
Bur your haters in Prague will say it's fake just because you put the spider there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who ???
I have no idea who you are speaking about :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ... but I love my haters don't forget this, their stupidity makes my day so often and the people you're talking about are all going to die of stomach ulcers from stressing H24 thinking about me and my great life !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Sharpshooter wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:47 am
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:38 am
À Photoshop ???
How can I do a « photoshop » like that ???
Yes the spider put in the image is made with photoshop but the DP is real of course …

PW
Bur your haters in Prague will say it's fake just because you put the spider there :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wouldn't pay too much attention to them. They've been proven wrong many times. How is it possible to even fake a DP? Is Pierre using body doubles now? :lol:

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

SpermDonor wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:01 pm

It was said that this DP does not exist and was a photoshop also because she denied doing DP before and thereofore the reason it was never released :lol:
I read this on Mia Trejsi thread about a list of girls who have not done certain things despite said it was. Zazie was also one of the first on that list. I am curious why people will say something don't exist if it really does.

I don't say that what Pierre has or did was a fake, BUT if people say it is fake then it makes you think. If Pierre admits now that a small part of this picture was really a photoshop(the spider part) Then what's stopping him from really photoshopping everything else? Nobody know if this really exist. It's only his word which can't be proven. Anybody can say with a picture that two dicks went inside and call it DP, but block it with a spider image and say it was really DP. It's questionable.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

You will see the truth when she is getting it DP style for real.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't say that what Pierre has or did was a fake, BUT if people say it is fake then it makes you think.
Waow !!!
Seriously you doubt of me Corvinus ???
It's like when they said the 25 girls don't exist I put their nose in shit ... Fuck the morons I have no time for this anymore !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:36 pm

Waow !!!
Seriously you doubt of me Corvinus ???
It's like when they said the 25 girls don't exist I put their nose in shit ... Fuck the morons I have no time for this anymore !!!

PW
Well I don't know. The only thing I can say I found strange is that when you said you first had problem with her you decided not to release her 'DP' because you didn't want to make her famous somewhat.
But later you were friends with Zazie again and her fans asked to see her DP but you were against this idea. I thought it was strange you would say this but never had a problem to put a picture up to show she did a DP even after telling you wouldn't show it to give her satisfaction. It's easier to put a picture up and do a photoshop than a video🤷‍♀️ just saying there might be some element of truth in rumours circulating about some of your content you haven't shown from years back. I mean after many years you would think there would have been a video of her if she was so exclusive and there was nothing to hide. Why do a photoshop on a picture if everything in your work is real? Did she really do a video or no?

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Well I always had issues with the delays and release dates of Pierre's castings before, but he has never lied about faking a casting. He has proved It always came even if it was very late. So I'm sure this DP happened.

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

Her fans would enjoy to see her first and only DP. I think the best thing is to please Zazie fans and in the process kill the doubters and liars.

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Pizzaro wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:41 pm
Her fans would enjoy to see her first and only DP. I think the best thing is to please Zazie fans and in the process kill the doubters and liars.
I agree. I'm sure members here will be happy and would appreciate her update, but more importantly silence the bullshitters for good!!! Pierre is an honest man who has always done honest work. It's not correct to question his integrity. It will be a bitter pill for them to swallow when it is proven that they are consumed by jealousy and all normal people can see their lies.

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

Well in that case I hope it is true especially since everyone wants to see her DP. If Pierre really want make his members happy then for sure there would be update since all of you ask for it. If the video exist for so many years and it wasn't shown, then could it be because the rumours about him lying and all said in LP forum is true about this photoshop? Or he become nervous now? :lol: