MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bibijones
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by bibijones »

Maya,

Please come back ! We need you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That dark skinned guy (who boasted about it on Twitter) you are referring to… is not her BF. When does this comedy end?
I love when people knows all about what they see on a video on the net !!!
I don't say you're wrong maybe you're right but how do you know this ??? Maya is maybe a huge liar yes OK but why did she needs to lie when deeply nobody cares until you pay to see her been fuck ... I just try understand where is the finality of all this reason why I keep this thread open !!!
I was curious about the development but now it seems some people was able make this girl ran away and it's just amazing to me because it's the opposite of the logic and what I thought it will be.
So boyfriend or no boyfriend what does it changes ??? This dude has the chance to fuck this lady while some people have nothing better to do than critic what finaly is only a story on the web far far away from us and who deserved been accepted the way it was, enjoying some nice photos from Maya and making discussion in a cool atmosphere but I can see nowadays it's too much to ask to simply go away if you don't like something !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

I think Maya’s topic is over. She has had her forum posts of fame.

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Poor Caleb was removed after he said the truth of this girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

He wasn't because of his word here !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

NightHunter
Newb

Post by NightHunter »

Ok, so let me tell you how this is all about :

What we have here is a american white couple. She's the woman. Her husband must be into cuckolding and he draged her into this. That's what happens 90% of the time

She doesn't have boyfriends, what she calls boyfriend are "random" guys who fuck her on camera, as the husband wishes. Apparently only black guys because, you know, american society racial issues. How original.

She never intended to shoot for the site or any professional studios

She'll probably try to disappear from the internet sooner and later, after being exposed or caught by people on her social circle.

Next time you should avoid to feed 33 pages to such scammers

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I think you're wrong ...
little surprise for you guys soon !!!

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 pm

PW
Looking forward to your surprise! :) She appears active on her own site BUT no anal... :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Benji
Guru

Post by Benji »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 pm

PW
Well I must say that after you intimated that Maya kind of used you to further her own social media, I am surprised that you are now saying quite the opposite.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I spoked with her yesterday. Something has changed in her life and ... soon you will know !!!

PW