MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pieter
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by pieter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:40 pm
Ok guys please STOOOOP !!!
It's not by insulting the girl as Caleb or put a picture of a girl without prooves because some people on another site make it that will help the possibility she comes one day to me.

I have accepted let her promote her OF here and without ask anything in exchange, it was my decision and you can't agress a girl after she did what I allowed her to do !!!

PW
Pierre, just let her go. She already did her first anal on video so whats the point anyway (in your business philosophy I mean, you always only have interest to be the 'first')? She showed her face too on another OF account (I will go not in further detail but if one knows where to look everything is to be found), same goes for her personal 'lifestyle' in the State she lives in every little detail is to be found. This whole saga here was just a marketing stunt. Nothing more, nothin less.

That said, she is good looking and I really appreciate her blonde pussy hair, so if she ultimately (say around Christmas?) ends up on your casting couch to be put thoroughly through her paces by you and a couple of your studs I am obviously not against that. On the contrary even. But chances of that happening.... I wouldn't bet on it.

Sharpshooter
Guru

Post by Sharpshooter »

pieter wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:32 pm
She already did her first anal on video so whats the point anyway (in your business philosophy I mean, you always only have interest to be the 'first')?
He also works with many girls who already did anal before.
Emily First, Crystal Richi, Marsianna Amoon, Eden Ivy and Jayla Deangelis are all examples. So the only first anal working philosophy is not true.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did not see any anal with Maya …
Show me please because me I haven’t found any !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:32 pm
I did not see any anal with Maya …
Show me please because me I haven’t found any !!!

PW
I think the trailer and picture is good enough to see. You will have to subscribe if you want to see the real video :lol: :lol: :lol: but this is her Bf. So yeah...not sure why you keep insisting that she didn't do it when it's clear she did. The dick went in her ass you can see it.
20220813_213729.jpg
20220813_213713.jpg

Phelan
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinge

Post by Phelan »

Caleb, not sure if it's her boyfriend , maybe just the guy she's cucking with...and i saw no dick in her ass in the complete video

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

But I also hear she is married and has another profile. Maya has made no secret she is here to boost her onlyfans. You can clearly see alot of the posts lead in that direction. She played all of you but I guess I'm the bad guy for telling the truth and not wanting people to be led on and be excited for nothing that will happen. If you want to be duped, go ahead. I don't stop you from being a fool 🤷‍♀️
But if you are smart enough, which I don't think many of you are, you will see that she has copied word for word alot of her twitter posts directly on this forum about her 'scenarios'. She collabs with others but nothing done with Pierre. Just clout.
20220813_220940.jpg
20220813_220929.jpg
20220813_220913.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Maya Bensinge

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Phelan wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:53 pm
Caleb, not sure if it's her boyfriend , maybe just the guy she's cucking with...and i saw no dick in her ass in the complete video.
Thank you my friend !!! I trust you 100 % ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

No problem. Don't trust me...I try to help you but...🤷‍♀️

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I understand you want be kind but I got a lot of messages telling me her video with this guy doesn't include any anal sex !!!
And Phelan which is a very reliable friend also confirmed this ...
So if you have the proove of the opposite, just post it here and that's all !!!
In any case I fuck don't care if she did it or not with someone, I care if one day she will do it with me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Ok but I just think it's weird this guy will post and say on twitter that there was anal done if there wasn't anything, because then it's a false advertising for her onlyfans. I mean why would he lie about that.