MISS TERIOUS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nautica
Guru

Re: MISS TERIOUS

Post by nautica »

:o Miss She left me speechless, her body is amazing, Latin girls always make a difference.

jsmatch840
Padawan

Post by jsmatch840 »

Pierre, Why she didn't king of position, doggie style? and the shoot was very short!?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Dick was too big for her she started feel uncomfortable !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

yeah that pussy looked really tight, asian genes i guess, but hell, aplause for her, you know she tried it, and i think enjoyed it a little bit at least. Great Lady, anyhow i would love to see more of her. I think the problem with Josef dick is the thickness rather than the length?!?

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

1- Did Miss Terious fulfill all your sexual fantasies? Or does she intend to come back in the future?

2- Recommendation pierre has happened many times if the girl does not want to swallow the semen, better option is a creampie,

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Black men was one of her fantaisies. She did not expected such huge dick but anyway was happy having made it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jsmatch840
Padawan

Post by jsmatch840 »

She didn't show apparently that joss's cock so big and didn't show in film that she have uncomfortable feel. she enjoyed at start of entering cock in her pussy.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't said she did not enjoyed it, I said after a moment she started been in pain. You weren't on set with us as far I know and she made a sign to me to show she wanted the shoot to end, and this is the reason why I filmed only 22 minutes ...

PW

jsmatch840
Padawan

Post by jsmatch840 »

Ok thank you for extra information. But please start all of shooting with doggie style 😉😂😂

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:08 am
Black men was one of her fantaisies. She did not expected such huge dick but anyway was happy having made it !!!

PW
Luckily for us Miss Terious fulfilled her bbc fantasy with Joss. If she comes back to Budapest introduce her to Darrell. I think his size will suits her and we'll see doggy position and numerous cumshots. :)