LIA LIN XO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
JDR
Guru

Re: LIA LIN

Post by JDR »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:54 pm
Pretty girl but nothing to do in my opinion with Lia Lin who has black skin, 1,75 m ultra slim waist with most perfect ass on earth !!!

Lia-Lin-.jpg

It's also funny about ethnicity, because a super-bomba like Kira Queen people will think of as a "typical Russian stunner" in spite of the fact that she is 0% Russian ethnicity (Dagestan) unlike Lia who is 50%!

True !!! But I would like people stop continue this discussion about race ...

PW
Evelin/ Evelin Elle is with Julmodels - so she's a non-starter I now realise, unfortunately. Still, I can't be greedy because fortunately you have got Lia Lin before Julmodels could get the chance to catch her in their web! Definitely the type one is expecting will only make herself available for softcore - so the surprise and excitement when finding out this is not the case is very nice.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well Lia is smart enough to be with Brillbabes and not trust JM even if she would like shoot for Vixen.
the way Julia answered to her make it clear that their only interest is to get grils they can fuck up with money but when they have another agent they can't ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Marcell
Padawan

Post by Marcell »

Random question for Pierre. Do you by yourself prepare all the girls asses before all the shootings?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At casting always but on other shooting only if the girls request it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Capture d’écran 2022-07-31 à 01.03.29.png
PW

robinsonmuniz
Guru

Post by robinsonmuniz »

Lia Lin is absolutely amazing, she's already one of my favourites. Asian, brown skin and one of the most perfect asses I've ever seen. What a combo! Hope we'll se more and more of her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she did me the favor to do hard stuff again at her arrival in Budapest but since that she decided to work only B/G and nice style.
She will be the main girl of Rocco newest production this week but anyway do not expect see her doing again the crazy things some people OBLIGED her to do in St Peterburg ( and it's not my words ) !!!

PW

139jonath
Padawan

Post by 139jonath »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:11 pm
Capture d’écran 2022-07-09 à 21.10.41.png

PW
Hi Pierre Woodman, I just subscribed to your forum. Thanks. Last night, I watched the Lia Lin's interview you made, incredible. It was interesting. She's so hot. OMFG!
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:45 am
Well she did me the favor to do hard stuff again at her arrival in Budapest but since that she decided to work only B/G and nice style.
She will be the main girl of Rocco newest production this week but anyway do not expect see her doing again the crazy things some people OBLIGED her to do in St Peterburg ( and it's not my words ) !!!

PW
Hope to see more between Lia & you. I saw some posts on Twitter. She shot for Rocco. She shot with Mike Chapman. Look the pic!
Capture d’écran 2022-08-09 à 10.17.42.png
It's true. Ohana Petite & Lia Lin shot both this week for Rocco Siffredi. The male performer is Mike Chapman. Here the tweet!
Capture d’écran 2022-08-09 à 23.38.22.png
Capture d’écran 2022-08-09 à 23.38.22.png (191.82 KiB) Viewed 1116 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course it's true !!! Why should I lie ???

I speak regularly with Lia and sunday I spoked with Ohana whom left back home now but will come back to me in September.

Lia is the main role of Rocco's film.

PW

Pavlo Rhudy
Newb

Post by Pavlo Rhudy »

Not everyone is stupid on this world !!!

kjnsdkshjd.png