ZELDA MORRISON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Raven77
Guru

Re: ZELDA MORRISON

Post by Raven77 »

Maybe her update is next?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

This will be good. Especially with that mirror and a very intriguing DP position :lol:

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

Oh-hoh! Looking forward to that!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

OUTSTANDING! :D Really looking forward to Zelda's debauchery! :twisted: :twisted: I always appreciate your initiations of the American girls as I always thought they were hard to persuade (agent and BFs), but once you talked to them and began using you mouth, tongue and fingers they would go in totally! Thank you, Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I guess you will be "surprised" by this one ... and french people will laugh a lot I think !!!

ZELDA-MORISSON---CASTING-X-spermed.jpg

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

J'ai survolé le casting vite fait une première fois mais je vais prendre le temps pour un second visionnage, histoire de comprendre pourquoi nous français allons beaucoup rire! En tout les cas, Zelda est une américaine super cool, elle est très agréable.
Le miroir dans la chambre est parfait aussi, nous avons la double image en continu, tu n'as même plus besoin d'incruster une deuxième image dans l'image principale, le miroir le fait à ta place, c'est génial, nous voyons en plan fixe l'essentiel de ce qu'il faut voir et de l'autre le visage et les réactions de Zelda notamment pendant la DP, c'est juste parfait
Une très bonne surprise ce casting

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu vas te marrer parce que moi je me suis vraiment éclaté la couane au montage !!!

PW

Letit
Padawan

Post by Letit »

Tu as d’autre scène atypique à nous proposer ?
Je m’en rappelle d’une qui n’avait pas indiqué qu’elle avait ses menstruations, mais je n’ai plus son nom en tête. Scène cocasses !

Arbeiter
Padawan

Post by Arbeiter »

a very nice casting with a nice, likeable girl she had a lot of fun with you.....I always think it's nice when there's a lot of laughter....

unfortunately I did not understand why they hit. was and has bruises...

I'll take a look at it again in the next few days, unfortunately I didn't have the time it deserved. :D

Great scene thanks