STACY BLOOM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Caleb
Guru

Re: STACY BLOOM

Post by Caleb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:38 pm
Well fortunately not all girls are only money oriented and still many girls don't care who pay the most ( for instance Yorgelis Carrillo was offerred the moon since she arrived in Budapest by various companies but she came back to me for anal without ask how much she will get )

PW
Well yes! These are girls who suit your idea best and will give you the best satisfaction because they accept what they get or just enjoy the job/sex, and money comes 2nd and as the bonus.But there's also others who enjoy the money 1st and see the sex as bonus,it's the opposite but as I said it's normal.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but the first category you mention are always the best one to watch because they really enjoy the sex !!!
Other are more concentred on the check ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Marcell
Padawan

Post by Marcell »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:09 am

Two days ago I was also in shock after a girl I really like ( I should say liked ) asked me to shoot again and I say "yes sure with pleasure ".
Then she told me :
"Cool but then I wanna get double money because I have seen I was twice the best sale of the month on your site"
So I told her it will be difficult pay double but a bit more yes no problem and her answer has been :
"Its OK I already found someone ready to pay what I want for my second anal and second DP, but be happy I will not do DAP with others because they have too big dicks "
( maybe I will also publish this discussion in another thread one day :lol: :lol: :lol: )

PW
Could it be Irina Cage, Trixxxie, Olivia Sparkle, Mimi Cica, Angie Elif or Nanoe Vaesen? Am I close to guess?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ! It’s a girl from over 3 years ago …

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Marcell
Padawan

Post by Marcell »

My next guess was gonna be Candice Demellza if not Brenda Santos.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's not them and anyway I will not say anything because we are in good term anyway even if I was disappointed !!!

Keep this thread focus on Stacy Bloom who is very nervous against me now for having showed the message but at least like that all is clear now and the world can see she has a bad heart !!!

PW

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:45 pm
No it's not them and anyway I will not say anything because we are in good term anyway even if I was disappointed !!!

Keep this thread focus on Stacy Bloom who is very nervous against me now for having showed the message but at least like that all is clear now and the world can see she has a bad heart !!!

PW
Pierre I thought you should know about this. It was posted more than a week ago but after reading it now there was a comment made by someone claiming to be the real Stacy Bloom on PB and this situation claiming you didn't help her with her teeth and made up stuff etc.
Attachments
Circus.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look it's very simple, SHE wrote this :

SB1.jpg

so she can go to court and say it's a fake if she wants but she will loss because she wrote this herself and I just did a screen shot. I never said she asked me to pay "an american smile" I said she asked me the adress of my dentist and also money to REPARE her teeth which is exactly what she did. She called me and said was in a bad financial situation and wanted me to give her money. I told her kindly that every day girls ask me money and I can't give all I have non stop but I will speak with my friend dentist that he make her pay on few months if neccessary for her.

What is crazy in this is the fact for me Stacy was still someone I really appreciate until I discover she speaks bad about me on Instagram without any reason else that the fact I refused give her money !!!
THAT'S MY ONLY "FAULT" TOWARD THIS GIRL ... I was always super kind to her and respected her in all points. She came back to me various times for shooting and there was never any clash or troubles between us.
I have witness in Interlab labor able to say at beginning of this year Stacy arrived in the place while I was already there, jumped in my arms, gave a hug and started say she was mega upset on Giorgio Grandi etc ... and will never put a feet again on their studio. Now she works for them, has a collaboration with Xvideos and what a miracle says shit about me now ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fact if you look at the full conversation here : girls/stacy-bloom-t11473-90.html

Most interesting is when I asked her what I did bad to her to deserves such bad words on Instagram her answer was not " you did this or you did that etc " like usually people does in similar situation but just : "ARE YOU MY FATHER ???"
So anyone can understand easily where we are and why all this ...

Doesn't this make you remember something like that before ??? How many girls supposed be good with me started speak bad on me at the minute they have financial deal with the circus ???
So yes I believe sadly nowadays it's part of the deal they sign, to say Woodman is a bad guy ... but speak is one thing. It starts to be more complicate later when they remember I record all I do !!! Then who is ready to take for true the venom coming out of their dirty snakes mouths !!!

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

De toute façon le circus est entrain de la briser et vu la tronche actuelle de son anus !

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Well I don't know what's wrong with this girl but clearly she has an attitude problem. In the video the way she flares up her nostrils like a raging bull 🐮 :lol:
Maybe one of her Russian friends was spreading gossip as usual the case.