MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
SpermDonor
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by SpermDonor »

How does your boyfriend stick it in your ass without telling you? That doesn't make a sense at all 🤦‍♀️

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

Maya what was your name in the Olympics? 😁Did you do track and field?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I doubt she will tell you or then she can show her face to us !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Ironically and unbeknownst to me, it was actually me who brought to Pierre's attention about Maya after she mentioned on twitter she would like to shoot with him. I even posted here but she was using also another pseudonym on twitter :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know who she is but she's the hotwife I spoke about before lol

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Must not be a very good Olympic athlete if nobody knows who she is. She probably doesn't even have any medals🏅 😂

bibijones
Guru

Post by bibijones »

Caleb wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:49 pm
Must not be a very good Olympic athlete if nobody knows who she is. She probably doesn't even have any medals🏅 😂
caleb,

I find you hard on her on this point. It's very hard to go to the Olympic Games and it involves big sacrifices.

If she's been to the Olympics, then we have to respect her about it.

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Sorry if it sounded rude. Just a bit of banter.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Just had a speak with Maya who explained me her black BF tried fuck her ass and did not get in but she is really upset now !!!

Better if you visit me dear Maya ... I say that ... I say nothing ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:40 pm
Just had a speak with Maya who explained me her black BF tried fuck her ass and did not get in but she is really upset now !!!

Better if you visit me dear Maya ... I say that ... I say nothing ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
This feels so surreal but it's August 2022 and apparently Pierre Woodman has my number on speed dial lol

Thanks for giving me a call, Pierre. I really mean it. I was so upset. At my bf, at some of the guys in this forum. Upset at myself. Talking to you really helped me put things into perspective.

If I may say, I really consider you to be a friend. I would have never imagined this to be possible ...

Stay tuned guys, but I'm more determined than ever to do this. I want the full Woodman experience. All of it.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Nice to see you back on the Forum, Maya, and that you are still anticipating experiencing Pierre and his Woodman treatment. :D I think you will find your time with Pierre (maybe his crew) will be like nothing you've experienced to date. I expect you will be taken to new levels of eroticism and sexual gratification only dreamed about. :twisted:

I am looking forward to possibly witnessing your exploration and continued sexual journey! 8-) Very excited! 8-)