YORGELIS CARRILLO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: YORGELIS CARRILLO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

XmanX wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:52 pm
SpermDonor wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 am
Her first anal is already online.

Her first anal is everywhere for free on the net but even free it's boring to watch as she non stop complains that she doesn't like it! Pierre is right she explained in the casting about her first anal on camera done by her BF but I think she just wanted be nice to him when telling " I love anal once I am horny " because in the video although her husband was fucking her she is absolutely not enjoying it.
So I hope our master of the anal games Mister Pierre Woodman will have been able to do better!
Well I don't want disrespect her husband who has been very kind to me and let her do the DP with another man than him ( originaly she was OK only if it was him and me, and after they both accepted another guy ) but the fact she came 3 times for anal means a lot to me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

EricX
Padawan

Post by EricX »

XmanX wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:52 pm
I think she just wanted be nice to him when telling " I love anal once I am horny " because in the video although her husband was fucking her she is absolutely not enjoying it.
How can you be so rude and say something like that about her husband? How do you know what she enjoys with him and not. And who said the video was with her husband?

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Well thanks to Yorgelis husband. Because me I have a very big excitement when the girl agree to do DP without husband or BF allowed to take part :D
It's almost taboo she do raunchy and nasty things only with other men she probably shouldn't be doing except with the love of her life. This give me a huge erection :lol:
Viola, Irina Cage, Kirshley Swoon, Luna Roulette etc all was very exciting for me because they experienced pleasure they probably won't experience like that again even with their partner. Not every girl is lucky to get a DP in their life. That's why I love these rare situations. It makes it even nastier and hotter.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And who said the video was with her husband?
Keep calm EricX ... please listen her interview before agress my members !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

EricX
Padawan

Post by EricX »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:27 pm

Keep calm EricX ... please listen her interview before agress my members !!!

PW
🤣 are you joking Pierre? He's the one who make fun of her husband and you reprimand me?

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

EricX wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:51 pm

🤣 are you joking Pierre? He's the one who make fun of her husband and you reprimand me?
Exactly! Pierre is very unfair here. He is biased towards certain members and just let things slide when they say something wrong. It's the same story in other threads when he scold the wrong people talking bad stuff about Ukraine etc he acts like he doesn't see it. Now someone says something bad about Yorgelis not enjoying anal with her own husband and he allows it. Almost to make him look stupid. Why? It doesn't make sense to me

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK maybe for you it looks like this but for me as I know what Yorgelis told me I don't see it so bad ...
I am sorry if it looks like I approuve what xmanx said but the fact is she told Alberto and me at the casting ( off camera ) it wasn't good for her. So yes I stayed on this and when I read this post I considered it could be right.
Now I watched it and can see she is very different than what I have had with her. My spanish level is not abble to say id she really complains or not during this video ...
Now someone says something bad about Yorgelis not enjoying anal with her own husband and he allows it. Almost to make him look stupid. Why? It doesn't make sense to me
So what should I do ??? I censore all post speaking bad about my competitors and keep the positive ones ??? Come on ...
If a site member want say a video posted on tubes is like this or like that in most case I take it of because I don't want make the promotion of the tubes but in present case as Spermdonor was so happy to say her first anal was already online the fact someone say it wasn't so perfect made me consider it was a right balance and I let it be online !!!

for now enjoy the trailer of her scene coming tonight : https://twitter.com/TheAtrax/status/1555252808068333570

PW

Michailn
Newb

Post by Michailn »

OMFG she is a goddess!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree !!!

Yorgelis-in-bathroom.jpg

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Those huge breasts hypnotize. :P