ARIEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ARIEL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Is she still a director?
Oh yes still doing SexArt videos and I guess a lot of people wish been shot by such gorgeous director !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ariel.jpg

https://twitter.com/ArielPiperFawn

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Arbeiter
Padawan

Post by Arbeiter »

What a woman.... too bad she slipped through your fingers... but at least you found a good friend :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Arbeiter wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:35 pm
What a woman.... too bad she slipped through your fingers... but at least you found a good friend :D
What a woman indeed. It's never too late to fall into the master Pierre's spider web. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on she is a famous director now, you think she needs that ??? be realistic my friend and anyway I don't think I could do it now because it's like Tiffany Russo and some more people I really like a lot and feel strange with idea to do sex on camera with them ( even if I did with Tiffany once but I was really pushed hard by her and BF )
Ariel is a very special girl for me, we don't meet often but I know she respect me a lot and she knows it's same with me ... she is in my heart !!!

PW

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

Would it not be nice is Ariel and you do a WUNF and instead you doing camera and direction, that she does it. Maybe a unique new style can be made together which will boost WUNF popularity. Just an idea but you would use the best of your both two worlds.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'll love it but it's impossible !!!

PW

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

If I learned one thing from you it is that nothing is impossible for you!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well here we speak about make a miracle !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

It will not be your first miracle. I know you can do it! You are the master of surprises.