GINA SNOW

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GINA SNOW

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First let's see how will be her hands in few days !!! I hope she will recover good ...

IMG_5724.jpg

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

What happened in the end with this girl? Did you have a good initiation to rough sex? She still hasn't come back? :roll: :roll: :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She told me two days ago that all is fine now with her hand and will be back soon !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Nunez
Guru

Post by Nunez »

I hope her hand have it enough power shake your dick now :lol:

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

so nothing done with her at all!?!?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nothing ...
I think she is not really here for enjoying the sex the way I do. She hates cunilingus, she hates kiss and obvioulsy she is more focus on the way some people works in Prague, very mechanical, no feelings and also fake sperm very often.
I don't critic her, it's her choice her right and personal approach of the business.
Sometime I prefer not work with a girl but keep friendship than work and feel very disappointed because her and me are on two different path about sex.
If you remember Anissa Kate casting, it was exactly same type of situation and even if I love her as friend I never wished have sex again with her after that day ...

PW

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:29 pm
Nothing ...
I think she is not really here for enjoying the sex the way I do. She hates cunilingus, she hates kiss and obvioulsy she is more focus on the way some people works in Prague, very mechanical, no feelings and also fake sperm very often.
I don't critic her, it's her choice her right and personal approach of the business.
Sometime I prefer not work with a girl but keep friendship than work and feel very disappointed because her and me are on two different path about sex.
If you remember Anissa Kate casting, it was exactly same type of situation and even if I love her as friend I never wished have sex again with her after that day ...

PW
Such a tragedy because she is one of the most gorgeous girls to not get her ass fucked by you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but it's not my fault if she has her way to think about sex !!!

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

No emotions, no feeling, definitely that's not sex.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly !!!

PW