GINA SNOW

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GINA SNOW

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Counter wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:21 am
My kind of girl, athletic body, kinky mind, primal, is into bdsm, loves anal. Pull her hair, slap her, call her names, overpower her, fuck her ass hard, when she goes in subspace, then degrade her by licking her pussy :D
I don't see a cunilingus as "women degradation" ... very strange you say that, for me it's same as a blow job for a man, a way to please your sexual partner and for most of the girls the best moment in sex !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

She could be babe of the year. Pierre you have to fuck this beautiful baby's pretty ass. And look those tits OMG. She's perfect!

Counter
Guru

Post by Counter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:05 am
Counter wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:21 am
My kind of girl, athletic body, kinky mind, primal, is into bdsm, loves anal. Pull her hair, slap her, call her names, overpower her, fuck her ass hard, when she goes in subspace, then You could lick her pussy :D and give her pleasure.
I don't see a cunilingus as "women degradation" ... very strange you say that, for me it's same as a blow job for a man, a way to please your sexual partner and for most of the girls the best moment in sex !!!

PW
I agree totally that cunilingus is for a girl one of the best moments during sex.
Degrading was not the correct word to use.
The reason I say this is because she said during her casting that she does not like anything which involves a tongue, so cunilingus is not for her.
She also says : when going into subspace she accepts action which “in a normal state” she dislikes.
She also states that to get her in subspace, powerplay, calling names, slapping etc are ways to get her there, these actions could be described as degrading.
My conclusion: when she enters subspace, she could like cunilingus, even though she would not want it in a “normal state of mind”

But I could be wrong, so then I apologise!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is very special in her sexual way but I understand and respect her a lot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

To remind you, didn't you ask her this question 👂

When was the girl's last sexual intercourse?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes yes but I already told you it can be a very embarrassing question for many women ...

PW

Benji
Guru

Post by Benji »

I don't think it's an embarassing question at all 🤷‍♀️. If anything, asking a girl if she licked a mans ass or got piss in the mouth is more embarassing :lol: The last time you had sex is normal.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well it depends ... but OK I'm not gonna go deeper about this !!!

Gina called me today, she has an operation on a finger and is out of work for few days !!! She is supposed be back next week-end !!!

PW

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:48 am
Well it depends ... but OK I'm not gonna go deeper about this !!!

Gina called me today, she has an operation on a finger and is out of work for few days !!! She is supposed be back next week-end !!!

PW
Excellent news if she comes back!!...
because I like how natural she is and she fits with my style. :D :D :D

El Major
Guru

Post by El Major »

Great to see a swedish girl . Always nice with variations when it comes to nationality. She seems really nice