JANY SILVER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JANY SILVER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

jamesbond427 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:20 pm
Hi Pierre, Any chance you can make this available for purchase?
Done !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jamesbond427
Newb

Post by jamesbond427 »

Thank you Pierre

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

You had some kind of grand orgasm in her mouth !!

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

Pierre can you please do more
”throatpies” in the future, like you did here with Jany Silver?
That’s what members wants to see.

Thx

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't do this all the time even if it's obviously the best for me !!!
Many guys want see the sperm ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

You can do the throatpie and your team can do the sperm visual :lol: because you also said you don't like see cum a lot.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I could but anyway I was doing only this my haters will start say I have no sperm in my balls etc ...
So I do a mixte just to show I am still able to make cum at my age even if small load !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

Hector wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:34 pm
You can do the throatpie and your team can do the sperm visual :lol: because you also said you don't like see cum a lot.
Yes Pierre. You can still do a throatpie if your team do the visual sperm. Can you PLEASE consider do this for your members??
Don’t care about the haters, focus on your paying customers.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yesterday with the spanish girl Venom Evil I did a really silly one !!!

PW

KevinM
Padawan

Post by KevinM »

Not sure what happened in the middle of this scene as I could not make out PW’s explanation into the camera when Janey went to the bathroom. What happened? And how bad was it since you immediately resumed destroying her ass once she get back to bed?

At any rate, this is a tremendous scene and Janey’s loud and incessant screaming show just how intense her anal experience with PW actually was. She might have enjoyed it in the end but during her sodomizarion, it was clear that this was more than she bargained for.

Amazing how loud she got and reminds me of earlier, vintage castings when it was 1 on 1 and PW methodically opened up newbies to all the fun a perserverant guy can have with their asses. While I still appreciate PW’s current work where girl’s are routinely initiated with 2/3 guys and DPs on their first try, scenes like Janey’s here show PW doing what he does best.