MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Counter
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by Counter »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:03 pm
Well, I might as well just say it. Here are the things I wanna see getting to done to myself on camera (ordered by how important it is to me):
  • Throatpie - it looks so damn hot and I wanna do it at least once in my life
  • Rough anal that I can enjoy - the emphasis is on "enjoy" - I would do anything for it if Pierre can figure it out for me
  • DP that I can enjoy - again the emphasis is that I should "enjoy" it
  • Another major checkbox for me is DAP ...
There is two other things that I wanna do but that I won't say lol
Maya: you look like a Lambo on high heels, a dream-body and it seems a supercharged sexual mind to go with it.
Is it a turn on for you to be used? look at https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _8350.html from 2:05 to the end.

Kiss for you Miss Bensinger

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Counter wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:46 am
Maya: you look like a Lambo on high heels, a dream-body and it seems a supercharged sexual mind to go with it.
I love this!!! I’m a Lambo with high heels 😎
Counter wrote:
Is it a turn on for you to be used?
It does but I have a hard time openly saying it. There is an element of shame involved. I haven’t fully figured it out yet.
Counter wrote:
Kiss for you Miss Bensinger
Kiss back

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Maya If you don't want to be recognized, do a casting for Pierre with a mask, there are at least 5 girls on the site who do it !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Maya
I am ok with this possibility ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sharpshooter
Guru

Post by Sharpshooter »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:00 am

It does but I have a hard time openly saying it. There is an element of shame involved. I haven’t fully figured it out yet.
Maya over here nobody judge the sexual perversions of girls. Everybody embrace all the dirty fantasies 😈 sex is a normal thing in life and nobody should be ashamed to have these thoughts and feelings. You are free to share all your thoughts.

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Sharpshooter wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:43 pm
Maya over here nobody judge the sexual perversions of girls. Everybody embrace all the dirty fantasies 😈 sex is a normal thing in life and nobody should be ashamed to have these thoughts and feelings. You are free to share all your thoughts.
I know. It's all in my head. Girls are just raised that way. I know it's changing but it's still difficult for us to fully embrace our sexuality.

But thank you for saying it 😘

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:33 pm
Yes Maya

PW
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Can't wait to talk to you this coming week ❤️

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:38 am
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:33 pm
Yes Maya

PW
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Can't wait to talk to you this coming week ❤️
Wow!
This is getting exciting!
I can see the Virgo in you Maya:)
You know exactly how you want things, extremely brainy and articulate, and a clean freak!:) :lol:
Just a word of advice, I'm a mainstream television commercials director, and I've had a lot of experiences working with Virgos. They tend to overthink when they are on camera because they are usually perfectionists. In a situation like this, your mind is your enemy. You need to let yourself FEEL and trust your natural reactions. I've also had the privilege to have sex with a number of Virgos and they are usually extremely feminine and powerful. Its like they are making art, not having sex, I love that! Also, judging by your pictures, your body looks flawless (even though I'm sure that you see little improvements you would like), but honestly your body looks amazing. So have faith in yourself and trust your gut more than your brains if you go through with the interview.
Best of luck!

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

dirtyham wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:40 am
Wow! This is getting exciting!
I know, right?? I feel the same. Just a few weeks ago it was a pure fantasy that I would have never thought could become reality someday and now I’m like on here getting advice from everyone and talking to Pierre next week. Life sure is amazing.

dirtyham wrote:
I can see the Virgo in you Maya:)
You know exactly how you want things, extremely brainy and articulate, and a clean freak!:) :lol:
Oh wow, this is so me.
dirtyham wrote:
Just a word of advice, I'm a mainstream television commercials director, and I've had a lot of experiences working with Virgos. They tend to overthink when they are on camera because they are usually perfectionists.
I know I know. This is so me. I like to plan things ahead of time in great detail. Only then am I able to let go and really be myself. The plan is basically my safety net. It gives me confidence that I have a backup plan.
dirtyham wrote:
In a situation like this, your mind is your enemy. You need to let yourself FEEL and trust your natural reactions.
I have a couple of ideas on how I will be able to do that 😇
dirtyham wrote:
I've also had the privilege to have sex with a number of Virgos and they are usually extremely feminine and powerful. Its like they are making art, not having sex, I love that!
Thank you!!
dirtyham wrote:
Also, judging by your pictures, your body looks flawless (even though I'm sure that you see little improvements you would like), but honestly your body looks amazing.
Thank you again!! It’s true I’m blessed …
dirtyham wrote:
So have faith in yourself and trust your gut more than your brains if you go through with the interview.
Best of luck!
Thank you I will need it but things are going in the right direction. I love the interactions that I have had on this forum. There is this core group of people who seem to support me with this “project”. You wouldn’t believe how much it helps me to feel the support and to know that people care to see me on here. I’m an exhibitionist so I need to hear and feel it. When I’m doing the interview, I wanna do it for you guys. I really wanna impress everyone (including myself and Pierre)

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Enjoy your Sunday!

Maya 😘
Attachments
7E58BEB6-30E5-4088-8241-7664A2EFE05A.jpeg