MISS TERIOUS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MISS TERIOUS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Fernando Carvalho wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:51 am
now that she is no longer free girl of the month, please update at least her nude scene pierre
??? We are not August 1 ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Just let Pierre do his job.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

pierre being a producer with many years of experience you are the right person to answer certain questions that I have, you can answer in a general way, if you are so kind to answer each one. I will take Miss Terious as an example, after having talked to her and finalized her trip to Europe:

1- Who pays for the girl's round-trip airfare?

2- The lodging, the girl has only one room for herself? who pays for these expenses?

3- The food, in her days of filming with you the girl pays the expenses of her own food.

4- If the girl wants to know a little bit of the city, she pays her own expenses etc.

pierre if I have overlooked any point that involves expenses you can add it.

Thanks

Arbeiter
Padawan

Post by Arbeiter »

When the time comes for PW to publish this treasure, I will be very happy with the others :P ...
thank you for your fantastic work ......
of course I also hope that the old treasures will not be forgotten ;)

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

This is a private meeting and not through an agency so it's a good question.
But as far as girls who already have an agency, a girl told me once that their agency covers their expense and accomodation or if they have to travel etc. They have a driver pick them up also.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

nautica wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:06 am
pierre being a producer with many years of experience you are the right person to answer certain questions that I have, you can answer in a general way, if you are so kind to answer each one. I will take Miss Terious as an example, after having talked to her and finalized her trip to Europe:

2- The lodging, the girl has only one room for herself? who pays for these expenses?

3- The food, in her days of filming with you the girl pays the expenses of her own food.

4- If the girl wants to know a little bit of the city, she pays her own expenses etc.

pierre if I have overlooked any point that involves expenses you can add it.

Thanks
Ok Héctor.

I would like pierre to answer each of the questions, as they are all important in my opinion.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Honestly Nautica some days you really start break my balls because I have many important things to do and can't answer all your permanent questions !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me if come for me, sometime the girls and I pay back if come for me, or nothing if come for work with everybody, sometime the agencies also pay the tickets when a model come for a tour with them !!!
Same parameters as question 1 !!!
Always I pay all the food if the girl come to work for me and stay in hotel with my assistant Gaby.
If she comes from an agency or by herself from a location she took in the city by her own, it depends what happens after the shootingbut most of the time I invite the girl to join me and my assistant for lunch or diner. But sometime the model has already another plan and don't come with us ...
If she comes for me I show her the city or give her some money for a city tour. If she comes via agency but start her tour with me, sometime after diner I show the city if I have time !!! ( depend also the feeling between model and me. Some girl are more friendly than others and then I try make it for them )
As you can see for Miss Terious for instance, I invited her and husband to diner + city tour. It's him who took the photo of her and me front of Parliament of Budapest !!! They both are very kind people so it was a pleasure for me do this for them ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

:) I think I am the most active user in this forum, as I am very curious.

From the last mentioned pierre when you shoot the casting or other scenes where the girl's partner stays, does she stay waiting in another room together with your assistant, does she go for a walk?

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your valuable time to answer greetings I appreciate it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It depends !!!
When the guy is a wanker loving see his wife being fucked by many men like in Alice Maze casting and I feel it's a cool one, I accept he watch what we do.
When the girl or the guy insist to be in room next, I generaly let the guy be in other room near the room where I shoot.
When I don't feel at all the situation is safe with the BF/Husband, I ask him to go do "shopping" until we finish !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
But also there are some cool husband like with Miss Terious, that I like but who prefer by himself not be around and go to visit the city until I finished !!!

PW

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:34 pm
Honestly some days you really start break my balls because I have many important things to do and can't answer all your permanent questions !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PW
I have an idea pierre, you know the live videos or Podcast that can be done in any social network or forum would be of great help to answer questions that followers ask in the forum, example you can do it once a week or once a month, you give a date and time of transmission and followers join. You can also do a duo with your assistant at the time of the transmission or have a girl as a guest.

I think it's more difficult to write and answer every single question on each girl's profile than to do a live video.

Genio I appreciate your time